Anyone interested in buying a Rover?

Chaser

As this is perused by many a north-easterner, just thought id use a bit of free advertising to ask if anyone was interested in my motor.

Its a 218iS only group 9 ins, fully loaded with all the electrics you can throw at it - sunroof, windows, mirrors, central locking, alarm & Immob, Spoiler, Alloys, fogs, Service history and T&T for 4months. im asking £1600 ono

car.jpg

INTERIOR.jpg

Yeah no problem just advertise ya motors on here.

Now then the Autotrader charges £15.99 for a standard one photo ad on the net for two weeks, you have two very large pics which will remain here forever (techincally, unless we have one of those mysterious accidents that culls all the General Chat threads).

So we'll call it a ton for cash eh?

:drinks:

While we're on, I have Fiat Punto (black) for sale, would be good nick but someone damaged it when they edged it out of a perfectly good parking space one time. Yours for a grand.

(If I ever find the fecker that did that I'll........)

Howay man, theres nowt wrong with some shameless advertising - we're all friends here :P:drinks: If no'1s interested then ill ditch the post

Autotrader rang me up tonight and said "we've got an offer on - £36 for 2 weeks in the trader and on the net, 30 words and a picture" I said i was looking to trade it in and she gives it "well how about trying us first - im only trying to get you a couple of hundred extra" - nice try love but better luck next time...

Howay man, theres nowt wrong with some shameless advertising - we're all friends here :(  :P If no'1s interested then ill ditch the post

Autotrader rang me up tonight and said "we've got an offer on - £36 for 2 weeks in the trader and on the net, 30 words and a picture" I said i was looking to trade it in and she gives it "well how about trying us first - im only trying to get you a couple of hundred extra" - nice try love but better luck next time...

10115[/snapback]

You're alreeeet man, Im pullin ya plonker!

:drinks:

Reckon Autotrader saw the ad on here and thought "competition!"