Stupid Twat

Guest CrimsonFault

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

My sig doesnt imply the same things as your retarded photoshop job poached off the net.

So indeed you are the stupid twat.

Nob

Guest CrimsonFault
So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

My sig doesnt imply the same things as your retarded photoshop job poached off the net.

Nob

129917[/snapback]

;)

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

Did you take the photo of Shearer on your sig? or did you 'poach' it off the net? ;)

Guest Toplass-101
So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

Did you take the photo of Shearer on your sig? or did you 'poach' it off the net? :blush:

129927[/snapback]

;)

Guest Toplass-101
There was an octopuss blocking my drain yesterday, so..

129918[/snapback]

Jimbo often has jellyfish in his bath...

129921[/snapback]

eeewww ;)

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

Did you take the photo of Shearer on your sig? or did you 'poach' it off the net? :blush:

129927[/snapback]

;)

129931[/snapback]

:blush:

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

;)

129923[/snapback]

What?

You are a nob. Deal with it.

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

Did you take the photo of Shearer on your sig? or did you 'poach' it off the net? ;)

129927[/snapback]

T-Keith actually had nothing to do with the creation of his sig tbh

So is your sig.

129908[/snapback]

Nob

129917[/snapback]

129927[/snapback]

T-Keith actually had nothing to do with the creation of his sig tbh

129942[/snapback]

:blush:

Cheers

There was an octopuss blocking my drain yesterday, so..

129918[/snapback]

Jimbo often has jellyfish in his bath...

129921[/snapback]

eeewww ;)

129932[/snapback]

More likely to be tadpoles tbcfh!

not that im an expert but i wouldnt suppose you would get too many sharks in a river!

129915[/snapback]

Actually our little s.e.s, it is quite common to find sharks in both the Parramatta and Hawkesbury rivers as they are large and are tidal with the pacific ocean into which they flow.

not that im an expert but i wouldnt suppose you would get too many sharks in a river!

129915[/snapback]

It's not a river mate, it's San Francisco bay, and it's actually well known for having sharks there including great whites - I think I'm right in saying that it's a breeding ground for them. So, as you say, you're not an expert. ;)

Guest CrimsonFault

129915[/snapback]

It's not a river mate, it's San Francisco bay, and it's actually well known for having sharks there including great whites - I think I'm right in saying that it's a breeding ground for them. So, as you say, you're not an expert. :blush:

130095[/snapback]

;)

129915[/snapback]

It's not a river mate, it's San Francisco bay, and it's actually well known for having sharks there including great whites - I think I'm right in saying that it's a breeding ground for them. So, as you say, you're not an expert. ;)

130095[/snapback]

You are correct Gemmill it is San Francisco Bay and it is a salt water bay which flows directly into the Pacific Ocean. This is a breeding place for great whites as well as other species of shark.

Guest CrimsonFault

129915[/snapback]

130095[/snapback]

You are correct Gemmill it is San Francisco Bay and it is a salt water bay which flows directly into the Pacific Ocean. This is a breeding place for great whites as well as other species of shark.

130112[/snapback]

Hammer-heed shark?