How To Start Your Own Country

DanTheMan

Yep, both YesMan and Join Me are being made into films - YAY!!

Needless to say, I love this show. I love Danny Wallace. I love the whole idea. I became a citizen about a month ago, actually, two, I think I was in Sydney at the time so that means it was June.

Kinda expected this thread to be "he's absolutely crazy. what shite"... so glad you guys like it! B)

Oh, and have I mentioned how GREAT King Danny is?? .... :lol:

Unfortunately, all his emails to @citizensrequired.com are bouncing at the mo... booo.....

Mr Fish, check out www.citizensrequired.com and you'll see the latest news. You can also download the National Anthem (complete with video).

I'm sure there'll be a nice Joinee person on the Citizens forum who'll have recorded the episodes and would be MORE than happy to send them to you. I've not recorded them, so I'm no good.

How cute is it when Danny says 'citizens'? He says it so southern. Actually, I don't really expect any of you to agree with that one.....

I'd be up for it

but we'd need a bunch of tosspots to lead the land.. who fromt his board would fill positions of power?

I recommend LeazesMag as Foregin Minister.

Isegrim should be Revenues and Custom....

Needless to say, I love this show.  I love Danny Wallace.  I love the whole idea.  I became a citizen about a month ago, actually, two, I think I was in Sydney at the time so that means it was June.

Kinda expected this thread to be "he's absolutely crazy. what shite"... so glad you guys like it!  :lol:

Oh, and have I mentioned how GREAT King Danny is?? .... ;)

Unfortunately, all his emails to @citizensrequired.com are bouncing at the mo... booo.....

10173[/snapback]

He's still not as good as Dave Gorman. B)

Needless to say, I love this show.  I love Danny Wallace.  I love the whole idea.  I became a citizen about a month ago, actually, two, I think I was in Sydney at the time so that means it was June.

Kinda expected this thread to be "he's absolutely crazy. what shite"... so glad you guys like it!  :)

Oh, and have I mentioned how GREAT King Danny is?? .... :razz:

10173[/snapback]

He's still not as good as Dave Gorman. ;)

10979[/snapback]

Pfft, you're deluded. DANNY IS KING!! (Literally!!)

Actually, I bought the Googlewhack DVD t'other day, and Dave DOES indeed rock.

But Danny's my leader and my king.... so I swear my allegiance to him. ;)

Kinda expected this thread to be "he's absolutely crazy. what shite"... so glad you guys like it!  :)

Oh, and have I mentioned how GREAT King Danny is?? .... :razz:

10173[/snapback]

He's still not as good as Dave Gorman. ;)

10979[/snapback]

Pfft, you're deluded. DANNY IS KING!! (Literally!!)

Actually, I bought the Googlewhack DVD t'other day, and Dave DOES indeed rock.

But Danny's my leader and my king.... so I swear my allegiance to him. ;)

11394[/snapback]

unfortunatly you can't get the horoscope one on DVD. absoulutly brilliant but i missed 75% of it :rolleyes:

I only saw one episode of the horoscope one. It was great. I actually still have it randomly on tape somewhere, I found it the other month and sat watching it, giggling the whole time.

Mr Fish, would the BBC actually be that useful???

So, is it just me with one of Danny's flags a-flying in my room? Probably, I suppose...

it depends how you approach it, if it's a half arsed email "Have you got..." instead of a big lie style "I'm doing a project on nations and nationailty as part of my a-level sociology"....

whoever saids cheats never prosper obviously is just a bitter person who finished second but claimed a "moral" vitcory..

Mum won't let me claim the whole house as being part of The Country. Boo.

She'll let me have the stables though. I'll take the flag down there tomorrow.

I'm thinking of invading the house. though...

I saw a bit of it last night. It's shit.

14144[/snapback]

:D

You do get the distinct impression that he thinks he's a comedy genius, like.

Edited by manc-mag

I saw a bit of it last night. It's shit.

14144[/snapback]

:D

You do get the distinct impression that he thinks he's a comedy genius, like.

14147[/snapback]

I saw the bit where he was talking to Noam Chomsky and you could tell Chomsky was thinking, what am I doing talking to this fuckwit?