FFS is a w**ker

Every day this farce of a search for a manager has gone on I have hated him more and more. He has done nothing to get us a decent manager. It seems as though he has without talking to people or approaching anyone decided it is either O'Neill or Roeder. Well I have news for you pie eater. Neither of them are the fantastic answer to everyones dreams you promised us. I will probably get slagged off for my next statement but. I hope you die soon and let us have our club back you fat twat.

They were right about the side effects of these Flecanide acetate.

Every day this farce of a search for a manager has gone on I have hated him more and more. He has done nothing to get us a decent manager. It seems as though he has without talking to people or approaching anyone decided it is either O'Neill or Roeder. Well I have news for you pie eater. Neither of them are the fantastic answer to everyones dreams you promised us. I will probably get slagged off for my next statement but. I hope you die soon and let us have our club back you fat twat.

130604[/snapback]

premature....

strange bit in bold too...

anyway, he's done exactly the right thing saying nothing, while the team was winning and had a chance of getting into europe...or do you think he should have disturbed that ???

Edited by LeazesMag

130604[/snapback]

premature....

anyway, he's done exactly the right thing saying nothing, while the team was winning and had a chance of getting into europe...or do you think he should have disturbed that ???

130631[/snapback]

To be fair, when has he ever worried about disrupting a season with sackings? I don't really believe he's been doing this intentionally so as to avoid disrupting things with an appointment.

130604[/snapback]

premature....

130631[/snapback]

To be fair, when has he ever worried about disrupting a season with sackings? I don't really believe he's been doing this intentionally so as to avoid disrupting things with an appointment.

130636[/snapback]

you on drugs !!!! You don't disrupt something by making sackings !! it's already disrupted ...

I think it WAS intentional , thats why I made the post...

Since Roeder has done really well it meant the club didn't have to rush anything, and clearly we haven't!!!

Whether this is due to Shepherd taking his time, England job causing us problems with our choices or any other reason, i haven't had a problem with it tbh.

What worries you is that if Fred goes for Roeder you would be pretty sure that it was at best after O'Neil refusing and that he hasn't gone near people like Hitzfeld with any sort of offer.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

130604[/snapback]

premature....

130631[/snapback]

130636[/snapback]

you on drugs !!!! You don't disrupt something by making sackings !! it's already disrupted ...

I think it WAS intentional , thats why I made the post...

130638[/snapback]

Well I think you're wrong. And if you've any sense you make the sacking in the close season, not 4 games into a new one. There's a reason that the press and (most) fans criticise Shepherd for that you know - it's because it's reactive rather than pro-active, and also because it's moronic.

Bit ott for sure. The lack of an appointment certainly doesnt mean anyone is sitting there doing nothing about it. As it stands, Im quite happy how things are, so long as whatever is to be put in place is done not long after the final whistle so things can get rolling. Be it Roeder, be it Oneil, be it neither. The only thing I know 100% is that whoever the appointments are (back room also) all of the fans will not be happy. That much will be proven even just on this forum.

I fail to understand the vitriol myself. I'd like a permanent manager in place, but I actually look forward to going to games these days which makes a happy change.

130645[/snapback]

I was just about to post a photo of a broken record in answer to Gem, until I saw this...

Maybe Fred was enjoying it too, like the rest of us...don't touch it if it ain't broke

in fairness to the big fella - he said straight after souness was sacked that he would take his time and get it right.

everyone agreed with this at the time.

whats changed ?

in fairness to the big fella - he said straight after souness was sacked that he would take his time and get it right.

whats changed ?

130661[/snapback]

Could've started with the whole dismissal of THE CAMPAIGN as a "betting scandal". Ridiculous attitude to adopt and showing he doesn't give a shit what the fans want.

Not that they spoke for all fans but still.

whats changed ?

130661[/snapback]

Nowt, and they can't even blame hindsight either

Edited by LeazesMag

I fail to understand the vitriol myself. I'd like a permanent manager in place, but I actually look forward to going to games these days which makes a happy change.

130645[/snapback]

I was just about to post a photo of a broken record in answer to Gem, until I saw this...

Maybe Fred was enjoying it too, like the rest of us...don't touch it if it ain't broke

130659[/snapback]

Broken record? You've got a fucking cheek! ;)

130645[/snapback]

130659[/snapback]

Broken record? You've got a fucking cheek! :blink:

130670[/snapback]

see ? She got here just in time :huh:

Guest alex

I'm pleased Shepherd is taking his time on this one and I'll reserve judgement until after the next manager is appointed.

Do you think he's taking his time because he's actually doing anything though. I reckon that picture that someone of him lying in a Hawaiian shirt watching telly is probably closer to the truth tbh. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but I don't think we're going to be.

Do you think he's taking his time because he's actually doing anything though.  I reckon that picture that someone of him lying in a Hawaiian shirt watching telly is probably closer to the truth tbh.  I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but I don't think we're going to be.

130835[/snapback]

Powder dry I tell you, powder dry!

whats changed ?

130661[/snapback]

Actually Shepherd promised a full time manager in charge before the end of the season. He also promised a top flight manager with european experience. He promises a lot and doesn't deliver. Remember the big surprise when we sold Woodgate and didn't buy Rooney. Of all the managers appointed by FFS we have Dalglish Gullit Robson and Souness. His record on this isn't outstanding. I think he is great at backing his managers with money but not on doing the right thing with managers.

Guest alex
Do you think he's taking his time because he's actually doing anything though.  I reckon that picture that someone of him lying in a Hawaiian shirt watching telly is probably closer to the truth tbh.  I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but I don't think we're going to be.

130835[/snapback]

Dunno but I'll say one thing: If Shearer turned around tomorrow and said he wanted the job, I reckon he'd get it.

Actually Shepherd promised a full time manager in charge before the end of the season. He also promised a top flight manager with european experience. He promises a lot and doesn't deliver. Remember the big surprise when we sold Woodgate and didn't buy Rooney. Of all the managers appointed by FFS we have Dalglish Gullit Robson and Souness. His record on this isn't outstanding. I think he is great at backing his managers with money but not on doing the right thing with managers.

It's a bit like someone buying a race horse on the off chance it might turn into a winner, you throw money at it hoping and hoping but eventually you have to realise it's for the knackery.

Everyone in the racing industry has seen how you tried and tried to make it a champion so you must be an excellent race horse owner but the truth is just because you fed the thing and persisted with it doesn't excuse the crap choice of a horse you made in the first place.

Edited by sammynb

Shepherd's proudest day as chairman will be when he gets to sit at a press conference and announce Shearer as the new gaffer. And he'll genuinely think that all the fans are loving it too. And unfortunately, the vast majority of Shearer-obsessed thickos probably will be.

whats changed ?

130661[/snapback]

130839[/snapback]

Only with Souness did I expect the dramatic failure. I expected much much more from KD and RG. I consider Robson a good appointment.