Question for the men folk

sophie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Yes they can.

2. Depends how much of a retarded bloke he is. I would think most blokes would be incapable of doing anything other than making it blatantly obvious tbh.

I met one of my best mates girlfriends at the weekend. She wa slike I have heard so much about you, and my mate had never even mentioned that he had a girlfriend. Weird

Guest alex
well i guarantee if the girl was gay id want to be more than just friends with her!

130939[/snapback]

Do you think you could 'cure' her? :blink:

well i guarantee if the girl was gay id want to be more than just friends with her!

130939[/snapback]

Do you think you could 'cure' her? :blink:

130940[/snapback]

He'd show her his straight edge and it'd be wham, bam, thank you curiously masculine ma'am.

the fact that you have had a penis in your bum makes your jokes against me null and void forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

130945[/snapback]

:blink:

I haven't, mind.

Guys can a guy and girl ever be just friends, and how can you tell if  a guy likes u as more than a friend?

130905[/snapback]

There are more direct ways of asking for some Smooth Operation tbh.

Guys can a guy and girl ever be just friends, and how can you tell if  a guy likes u as more than a friend?

130905[/snapback]

1. No, if your not a pig he'll fuck your brains out given half a chance, and if you are, he'd still probably let you blow his trumpet - fact

2. He'll have a bulge in his pants when he talks to your tits instead of your face

Hope this helps :blink:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

:blink:

How can you tell if  a guy likes u as more than a friend?

It all depends if he's got a lass. If not then he'll be game no matter what, even if you're a munter, it's still a fancy wank.

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. :blink:

If you can't tell if a guy fancies you then just try miibbling on his pork sword, if he knees you in the face and runs off he obviously been hanging round with Meenzer too long, if he lets you dine on swine then you're good to go.

a girl and guy can only be friends if one of the is ugly. FACT!

130932[/snapback]

Have a lot of female friends have you? :blink:

Guest alex
I fancy him but he has a girlfriend. Its weird cos whenever we got out he is always spinning me around the place and hugging me

131093[/snapback]

As I suspected :blink:

Sounds like he fancies you too.

No. its his idea of dancing. :blink: He freake dout one night when I scored with this guy he came running after us and aksed us for a light, even though he had one in his pocket

No. its his idea of dancing.  :blink:  He freake dout one night when I scored with this guy he came running after us and aksed us for a light, even though he had one in his pocket

131109[/snapback]

He might just have been pleased to see you!

No. its his idea of dancing.  :blink:  He freake dout one night when I scored with this guy he came running after us and aksed us for a light, even though he had one in his pocket

131109[/snapback]

I'm liking your definition of 'freaked out'.

Bumming a smoke = Genocide. FACT! ARSE! DRINK! GIRLS!

tbs tbs.