Question for the men folk

sophie

Given to me by a colleague many moons ago for my propensity for dancing/strutting my funky stuff :huh:

131369[/snapback]

Not because they're so chubby it's like your wearing a 10ft python as a belt? :blink:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given to me by a colleague many moons ago for my propensity for dancing/strutting my funky stuff :wub:

131369[/snapback]

Not because they're so chubby it's like your wearing a 10ft python as a belt? :blink:

131378[/snapback]

:huh:;)

More like the 10' snake between the hips <_<

*cough*

Given to me by a colleague many moons ago for my propensity for dancing/strutting my funky stuff :wub:

131369[/snapback]

131378[/snapback]

*cough*

131382[/snapback]

Overkill tbh, inches much more appropriate. (not to mention usable)

Could it be possible his girlfriend likes it both ways and his lack of telling you is:

1. The hope is they will both hit it off and you can be one happy family.

2. You might not swing that way and thus he doesn;t want to scare you away as a friend.

3. He's not really sure about his relationship with his girlfriend and doesn't talk about it anyway.

4. He is a typical bloke and just forgot.

Could it be possible his girlfriend likes it both ways and his lack of telling you is:

2. You might not swing that way and thus he doesn;t want to scare you away as a friend.

3. He's not really sure about his relationship with his girlfriend and doesn't talk about it anyway.

131431[/snapback]

Did you see the documentary about The Naked Rambler? He was walking from L/End to J'o'Groats with a girlfreind. Along the way, they mat one of his other girlfreinds. Anyway, the two girls got on sooooo well that they spent the night together :blink::huh:<_<:wub: He was not a happy chappy in the morning as he hadn't been involved in the night-time frolics!!!

Oh, and you should have seen the nipples on his girlfreind - like fuckin' organ stops, the whole time:o ;):nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol:

131369[/snapback]

131378[/snapback]

*cough*

131382[/snapback]

Overkill tbh, inches much more appropriate. (not to mention usable)

131387[/snapback]

Not if he wants to constrict his prey and then ingest them whole.

131431[/snapback]

Did you see the documentary about The Naked Rambler? He was walking from L/End to J'o'Groats with a girlfreind. Along the way, they mat one of his other girlfreinds. Anyway, the two girls got on sooooo well that they spent the night together :blink::huh:<_<:wub: He was not a happy chappy in the morning as he hadn't been involved in the night-time frolics!!!

Oh, and you should have seen the nipples on his girlfreind - like fuckin' organ stops, the whole time:o ;):nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol:

131445[/snapback]

I saw that programme-he was a bit of a spaz. As for his girlfriends nipples, am I the only person who finds 'organ stop-esque' nipples alarming? I'd run a fucking mile tbh.

I reckon you might be a breastophobe!  Or at least have boob OCD.  Everything has to be absolutely perfect, symmetrical, not too big, not too small etc.  Weird tbh. :blink:

131496[/snapback]

Think of me more as a disciple, searching tirelessly for the holy grail (of chebs).

I saw that programme-he was a bit of a spaz. As for his girlfriends nipples, am I the only person who finds 'organ stop-esque' nipples alarming? I'd run a fucking mile tbh.

131491[/snapback]

Being something of an expert on breasts :blink: , I would love to spend half an hour, or more, giving hers the full treatment. They were magnificent :huh:;)

131491[/snapback]

Being something of an expert on breasts :blink: , I would love to spend half an hour, or more, giving hers the full treatment. They were magnificent :huh:;)

131504[/snapback]

I find this sort of attitude reckless in the extreme tbh.

Safety goggles required at the very least or there'd be eyes out.

131491[/snapback]

131504[/snapback]

131516[/snapback]

But would you prefer ones that didn't react to anything.

131491[/snapback]

131504[/snapback]

131516[/snapback]

131544[/snapback]

He has this retreating effect on women's nipples and is more than used to it. tbh

131491[/snapback]

Being something of an expert on breasts :huh: , I would love to spend half an hour, or more, giving hers the full treatment. They were magnificent <_<:wub:

131504[/snapback]

131516[/snapback]

131544[/snapback]

Trust me, I always get a reaction! :blink:;)

I just dont want to be prodded in the eye/mouth/earhole by something(s) resembling chipolata sausages.

Old fella's sick of his lass so finds a hitman to knock her off

"How ye ganna dee her in?" he asks

"Simple," replies the hitman "shoot her just below the left nipple!"

"F**k off man.." cries the old bloke "...I want her killed, not f**kin kneecapped!!!"

saggy.jpg

Back on topic.....

Yes they can be friends but if 1 has any carnal desires on the other, @ some point, someones gonna get hurt.........unless they both go for it, tho but :blink: