announcemnet friday

lovejoy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sima
I've put £20 onb Barca to beat Arsenal. Just thought I'd share that.

131063[/snapback]

If you've jinxed them I'm coming after you tbh.

If thats true im deeply disappointed, After everything thats happend and the fact that FS himself said we have to get this appointment right he's gonna F*ck about!!!!

So who's gonna be in the dug out? How does this effect our pulling power in the transfer market? Will our players see this as a farce and wanna leave? I cant see any positives.

I feel let down, A common feeling over the past 2 seasons!!!

Guest alex

131063[/snapback]

131064[/snapback]

Knowing my luck Barca will win in extra time.

Guest Sima

131063[/snapback]

131064[/snapback]

Knowing my luck Barca will win in extra time.

131070[/snapback]

I'll take that.

Wonder what LM's take on this Arthur Daley-esque "Heehee I'm getting round the rules!" appointment from that stupid fat pillock of a chairman will be.

I'm still holding out hope for some involvement from Houllier. After all the talk of all the big names that were interested in the job, what are we left with? Tommy Craig, NUFC manager. Jesus Christ!

Breaking News on the BBC Scrolling Text Thingy is that we've approached the Premier League about appointing Roeder.

131198[/snapback]

Which was supposed to be getting knocked back by all accounts, as well as the LMA who were supposed to be against the idea?

How would the stock exchange view the potential mish-mash of 'X' being manager, but in effect 'Y' being manager and calling the shots??

Is it just me who views this potential 'yeah, he's manager, but he's not actually manager but the other fella, in effect, is the manager - if you know what I mean...' to be a complete set of crap of Camberwick Green Amateur Athletic Football Club proportions ????? :blink:<_<:wub:;):huh:

I believed all of the "This is a huge decision which we must get right" stuff as well. I honestly thought that this time he was going to really put the spadework in and get it right. :blink:

I suppose this might end up working out, but as Alex has said elsewhere it'll be by fluke more than anything else. I'd be much happier if there was the likes of Houllier involved as well.