Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Drove to work on Wednesday about teatime, lovely day, some lovely sights to see then I got to work and there happens to be some females where I work on a permanent nightshift, well, the contrast was similar from this......

runner-headphones-art_0.jpg

to this........

135108d1334928980-50-birthday-gift-captial-spreads-ugly-women.jpg

.......in the space of ten minutes.

• 1 month later...

xmillie-mackintosh-ibiza.jpg.pagespeed.i

This is some lass called Millie Mcintosh from 'Made in Chelsea' sunning herself the other day.

I've no idea who she is and have never heard of the TV show she's appeared in but would still like to thank AOL for putting this pic up. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman

• 5 months later...

Ok it's not sunny, but I have just seen the most beautifully formed woman jogging in shorts and T.shirts. Not only was she jogging but she came to a halt at traffic lights and continued to run on the spot.

Time slowed down matrix style and I could feel my jaw dropping, tongue drooling and eyes leaving my sockets.

I can not begin to really do this image justice but I will now die happy. :)

It's just struck me now (how it's taken this long I don't know) that you are a having a classical mid life crisis! You old perv. :lol:

I love the way 30 something's call 40 something's old Pervs :lol:

I'm sure we will all be extremely bedazzled by the female form until our dying breath.

I love the way 30 something's call 40 something's old Pervs :lol:

I'm sure we will all be extremely bedazzled by the female form until our dying breath.

Quite, but it's not just that, it's your hobbies, weight loss etc.....

I'm well in my 40s btw so following in your substantial footsteps. ;)

There was wall to wall eye candy at my Christmas petty last night

Aye, many an office flirt goes too far this time of year :lol:

In my early 30's and newly promoted to a senior position I had this voluptuous top heavy 18 year old sat on my lap for half an hour before dragging me into the cupboard at the top of the stairs in the king neptune, to ask my opinion on whether she needed a boob reduction.

Somehow I survived.

The company next door had their Christmas party last night. they're a fashion company (White Stuff?). Very nice, didn't really want to go home when I saw all the lasses coming back from getting changed into their cocktail dresses.

I'm trying to get ahold of the CCTV footage for their offices :omgwank:

plenty of inappropriate behaviour went down last night. it wouldn't be a christmas party otherwise.

a highlight for me is always seeing usually straight laced colleagues busting out some serious dad dance moves.

It's our Christmas party tonight. I'm not going because they're all Cathwords. Also, there's a likelihood 40% of the staff are getting binned off, so there'll be endless gossiping about what may come to pass.

No ta, I'll be down the pub with people I actually like instead. :good:

Mine is tonight :D

i work in I.T :(

Our departmental one was last week but we cheated by co-opting a few friendly lasses from other teams so it was canny.

Corporate one is next week but fuck that. I have heard some tales from past years about charity prize raffles being fixed so senior Russian managers won them all (shamelessly) which appeals but I'm still not bothering.