Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Bit of sun and all the fanny comes out.

It's incredible what some lasses will wear when the sun has got it's hat on. It as if they've stored these clothes in their wardrobes for months praying for the day to come where they can get away with wearing a tiny skirt or a dangerously low-cu top.

Long may it continue.

girls in Bikini tops down here lads.

all hail the Bikini and may it's good work continue for ever more.

What we need in this thread is a picture of all the lasses who post on here in there bikinis. Sophie why don't you start the ball rolling?

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :blink:

It's like the Bahamas here in Manc. I'm like a pig in shit.

Having said that, it's a bit of an exercise in taking the 'rough with the smooth' at times. Theres folk that should definitely know better. :blink:

I bet it's fucking Baltic up there at the minute.

What we need in this thread is a picture of all the lasses who post on here in there bikinis. Sophie why don't you start the ball rolling?

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :blink:

131648[/snapback]

Don't own a pair of speedo's tbh and i'm not willing to go out and purchase some just so you can lie back and flick your bean to my photo!!

Guest alex

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :huh:

131648[/snapback]

Girls, not wimmin :blink:

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! ;)

131648[/snapback]

131652[/snapback]

at what age are we "wimmin" instead of girls ..... :huh:

Guest alex

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! <_<

131648[/snapback]

131652[/snapback]

131653[/snapback]

You're well past it ;)

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :wub:

131648[/snapback]

131652[/snapback]

131653[/snapback]

You're well past it ;)

131655[/snapback]

well past what young fella me lad...I am just into my prime I will have you know !! Ah well *sighs* must go and hunt out my one piece and put the baps away then... <_<

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :wub:

131648[/snapback]

131652[/snapback]

131653[/snapback]

You're well past it ;)

131655[/snapback]

well past what young fella me lad...I am just into my prime I will have you know !! Ah well *sighs* must go and hunt out my one piece and put the baps away then... <_<

131656[/snapback]

Hanging down past your knees I reckon.

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :nufc:

131648[/snapback]

131652[/snapback]

131653[/snapback]

You're well past it ;)

131655[/snapback]

131656[/snapback]

131660[/snapback]

sorry to disappoint but still full and firm and well defying gravity... :wub:

131646[/snapback]

all the girls in their bikinis "if" we get all the lads in their "trunks" !!! :nufc:

131648[/snapback]

Girls, not wimmin :huh:

131652[/snapback]

at what age are we "wimmin" instead of girls ..... ;)

131653[/snapback]

You're well past it <_<

131655[/snapback]

well past what young fella me lad...I am just into my prime I will have you know !! Ah well *sighs* must go and hunt out my one piece and put the baps away then... :wub:

131656[/snapback]

131660[/snapback]

:blink:

It does me no good at all this weather, I'm in a frenzy of masturbational desire  :huh:

131669[/snapback]

Wanker. :blink:

131680[/snapback]

Wanker par excellence tbh.

PS the title of this thread makes me imagine Smooth screaming 'Sunshine Fanny' down Northumberland Street in the style of the Committments 'Mustang Sally'

It does me no good at all this weather, I'm in a frenzy of masturbational desire  ;)

131669[/snapback]

Wanker. :huh:

131680[/snapback]

of course, as the rest of you would rather cut off your cocks with a rusty blade than play with yours eh ? :blink: