Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Shame there is no "sunshine cock" equivalent :ok:

Edit : apart from building siteworkers etc

I bet you love it when they whistle and shout obscenities don't you? Probably walk past twice.

unfortunately "look at the state of that" does not entice me back for more :jesuswept:

I bet you love it when they whistle and shout obscenities don't you? Probably walk past twice.

unfortunately "look at the state of that" does not entice me back for more :jesuswept:

I thought your lad was away in Glasgow this week?

I thought your lad was away in Glasgow this week?

Dont't get her started on that!

Try a shorter skirt.

Obviously haven't been down Heaton lately Radg. You would have seen me in my cycling shorts which in turn show my unit off to it's full glory and if thats not sunshine cock then I don't know what is :jesuswept:

:ok: oh Lord....lost.for.words.tbh

Obviously haven't been down Heaton lately Radg. You would have seen me in my cycling shorts which in turn show my unit off to it's full glory and if thats not sunshine cock then I don't know what is :jesuswept:

:ok: oh Lord....lost.for.words.tbh

You asked for it baby :jesuswept:

• 1 month later...

Had to collect the kids from school today, lot's of MILFS wearing strappy tops, lucky for me I had my sunnies on so I could get a way with plenty of oogling.

I was walking past a (high) school today at around home time - completely innocently - and noticed two of the older students walking towards me with their trousers rolled up and blouses folded up to reveal as much flesh as possible. I decided I'd go to the far left of the pavement to walk past them, because that was the side of the hotter one, but just as I got to optimum eyeing-up range there was a tree in the pavement that I had to walk round. Disaster!

I made up for that with a 'sneaky' backwards glance to check them out. They'd done the same thing. This was the best.

It does me no good at all this weather, I'm in a frenzy of masturbational desire :lol:

131669[/snapback]

Wanker. :D

131680[/snapback]

Wanker par excellence tbh.

PS the title of this thread makes me imagine Smooth screaming 'Sunshine Fanny' down Northumberland Street in the style of the Committments 'Mustang Sally'

I think of this post every time I see this thread, and it still makes me chuckle. ;)

• 1 month later...

pissing down big style in Blackburn, but hey it might wash the shite away, off topic a bit but we were talking last night about breaking up for summer hols. and how it was always red hot leading up to the hols, and look at this year its bollocks, if this is global warming then i want a refund!!!

I think how little this thread has been bumped this year is an indication of what a shit summer we have had. Whats the weather like in the Toon today? <_<

overcast and not quite strappy top temperature :lol:

I think how little this thread has been bumped this year is an indication of what a shit summer we have had. Whats the weather like in the Toon today? <_<

overcast and not quite strappy top temperature :lol:

It better be scorching next week... <_<