Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

pissing down big style in Blackburn, but hey it might wash the shite away, off topic a bit but we were talking last night about breaking up for summer hols. and how it was always red hot leading up to the hols, and look at this year its bollocks, if this is global warming then i want a refund!!!

Same here, talking about how we went down the swimming pool every day in the summer holidays. Remember for a few years how it never rained on my birthday (mid August).

pissing about in the tyne at Hexham all day from 9 till 5 playing footie / cricket, all this without the fear of some big dorty porvert bumraping you

pissing about in the tyne at Hexham all day from 9 till 5 playing footie / cricket, all this without the fear of some big dorty porvert bumraping you

Good point, I am fed up of being bumraped! :lol:

World Cup pairs or singles on the school field everyday throughout the summer holidays for us, or the occasional day up Throckley/Burradon/Jezza Dene for birds eggs....happy days

Always seemed to be hot though, not that the rain ever dampened our spirits

My aunty used to live up there years ago and we used to go up all the time to mess about on the old pit heaps???? There was a few farms around there where we used to go to get birds eggs, without much success may i add. Once spent a whole day chasing Lapwings around a field trying to find their nest, no joy.

My aunty used to live up there years ago and we used to go up all the time to mess about on the old pit heaps???? There was a few farms around there where we used to go to get birds eggs, without much success may i add. Once spent a whole day chasing Lapwings around a field trying to find their nest, no joy.

Right. That's where I'm from really. My Mam's from there and I lived there between the ages of about 5 and 15. That would have been Younger's farm near the pit heap and the welfare. Spent many a day round there myself. There's an old peel tower on that farm that goes back to the middle ages that we used to climb up and stuff. Used to go snogging lasses in the corn fields there too when I was about 12 with me mate Chris. I'd forgotten all about that actually.

Twitcher eh? :lol:

Twitcher eh? :lol:

I was into it too when I was a bairn. Loads of kids at school were. Seems strange thinking back.

Edited by alex

My aunty lived on the new estate (be 20+ years old now) Wimpy homes I think, they more or less backed on to the pit heap. The farm had loads of swallows on it from what i can remember.

Thinking back about collecting birds eggs it's mad because even though it isn't a very nice thing to do it kept us out of trouble so to speak. Used to love scouting about up there though

My aunty lived on the new estate (be 20+ years old now) Wimpy homes I think, they more or less backed on to the pit heap. The farm had loads of swallows on it from what i can remember.

Thinking back about collecting birds eggs it's mad because even though it isn't a very nice thing to do it kept us out of trouble so to speak. Used to love scouting about up there though

Now it's a case of laying your eggs on a birds nest hey

2 kids is enough thank you

Especially for stay at home dad Wacky! Bet you're looking forward to the 6 weeks summer holidays! :lol:

It's easier tbh as Jess tends to keep Max entertained. Wor lass is off for two weeks, jess is a way for 1 week with my mother then were all away for a week in August where I'll be able to get some decent fishing in <_<

Happy days

• 1 month later...
Sunshine fanny now baby! I guess you better slowow that fanny down!

That song comes to mind every time I see this thread. :D

:icon_lol:

Mustang Sally :headphonedance:

...guess I should have said that :headphonedance:

:headphonedance:

Top bombing in Leeds today.

sacked off work at lunchtime and spent a couple of hours sitting outside HaHa on Millenium Square.

had to go back to square shit away for next week because I'm off

Edited by The Fish

• 7 months later...