Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Donegal Square - wallop!

Sound of Alex getting kicked square in the balls, ala Sid the Sexist.

Me and another bloke nearly walked into each due to us both rubber-necking. :ok::)

:crylaughin:

(I read that as 'wanked' first time)

:icon_lol: Circle jerk.

Soggy Sao!

Donegal Square - wallop!

Me and another bloke nearly walked into each due to us both rubber-necking. :crylaughin::)

Once saw a bloke rubber necking like that while he was crossing the road, the car he didn't see didn't miss him by much.

Bonny lass like, suppose he decided the risk/reward ratio was acceptable

Guest alex
Donegal Square - wallop!

Me and another bloke nearly walked into each due to us both rubber-necking. :crylaughin::)

Once saw a bloke rubber necking like that while he was crossing the road, the car he didn't see didn't miss him by much.

Good job the driver didn't spot her too.

Donegal Square - wallop!

Good job the driver didn't spot her too.

Good point, I never thought of that.

Guest alex

Bawan should be driving about tooting his horn (not a euphemism but it probably should be) at sunshine fanny.

Needs to get his whip pimped out to the max before he goes tooting any blart as Thompers will testify.

You're right. They can do it together.

Needs to get his whip pimped out to the max before he goes tooting any blart as Thompers will testify.

It's a testament to how much of a dull arsehole you were previously on here, that you're actually managing to be LESS boring by only posting to agree with what everyone else says.

Guest alex

It's a testament to how much of a dull arsehole you were previously on here, that you're actually managing to be LESS boring by only posting to agree with what everyone else says.

Yup, you're right.

Yup, you're right.

You're not wrong!

Yup, you're right.

You're not wrong!

And neither are you.

Just spent a few hours lazing around Hyde Park in Leeds.

Phenominal.

Nothing beats Headingley and surrounding areas on a summers day :)

I disagree. Hyde Park is where it's at.

Tits as far as the eye can see. Literally.

What I love is that he clearly has nothing better to do than come on here and agree with people constantly. :)

I agree.

Yup, you're right.

I concur.

Yup, you're right.

You're not wrong!

I can't disagree.