Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

I'm off down Hyde Park again this afternoon. See y'all later. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::oB)B)B)

Was there myself, near the boulders.

there is a God. :lol:

:shades:

I find this thread very appropriate for when ive been walking down northumberland street on my lunch hour this weeek aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaazzzzzzzinggggggggggggggg

th_80437_JOE_3429copy_122_1100lo.jpg

Laz at what point in your tiny mind did you conclude she is an example of sunshine fanny?

Forgetting the fact she look like she wrestles bears for a living or that her ears make her look like a taxi with all the doors open, her fanny is never going to get even a hint of sunshine as it is suffocated in Levi's finest drill denim.

There's not even a hint of camel toe ffs!

Where's the strappy top?

Where's the hint of nipple?

Where's the see through flimsy frock?

Nipple-footed filth merchant my arse! :lol:

I completely agree. :lol:

Can even Meenzer say the usual suspects don't need a "villain" any more?

(although I completely agree that a "villain" has restrain themselves to the level of the "heros", which in the case of the usual suspect is pretty damn low, although I must admit I didn't expect them to be quite so rabid after not even a week without their fix. Complimentary high 5's all around? :lol: ).

All right, I am dumb and I will bite.

Just what in the everliving fuck are you talking about? I hardly think I qualify as a usual suspect so maybe you can explain this to me in English.

p.s. posting "I completely agree" does not constitute an answer.

Laz at what point in your tiny mind did you conclude she is an example of sunshine fanny?

Forgetting the fact she look like she wrestles bears for a living or that her ears make her look like a taxi with all the doors open, her fanny is never going to get even a hint of sunshine as it is suffocated in Levi's finest drill denim.

Where's the strappy top?

Is this more your thing sammy?

th_12768_bikini520DSCN2397_123_607lo.jpg

Where's the strappy top?

Is this more your thing sammy?

th_12768_bikini520DSCN2397_123_607lo.jpg

:lol:

Good god man, why don't you get them to go two up on you so we can call you flat Stanley after the fact!

BBC's Picture of the day (from the news site :lol: )

1.jpg

They know the score :lol:

:lol:

"It was a picnic. We had THREE different flavours of crisps! They didn't show the crisps!"

Lest we forget, it was days like this week when Lucy Pinder was discovered on a beach at Bournmouth.

And who have we had since then? The fucking 'piano man!', and that's about it. Pull your fingers out, the tabloids!

Lest we forget, it was days like this week when Lucy Pinder was discovered on a beach at Bournmouth.

And who have we had since then? The fucking 'piano man!', and that's about it. Pull your fingers out, the tabloids!

Keeley?

Bit of cloud in Leeds today, poor form.

Keeley?

Bit of cloud in Leeds today, poor form.

Was Keeley discovered on the beach somewhere? (genuine question). I'd thought she was just a cover girl in the standard way. That was my point though, there must be thousands out there on beaches up and down the country.

As for cloud in Leeds it's probably some Yorkshire whale in Headingley blotting out the sun.