Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Needs to get his whip pimped out to the max before he goes tooting any blart as Thompers will testify.

You're right. They can do it together.

It's a testament to how much of a dull arsehole you were previously on here, that you're actually managing to be LESS boring by only posting to agree with what everyone else says.

Yup, you're right.

You're not wrong!

And neither are you.

We're all in agreement.

Needs to get his whip pimped out to the max before he goes tooting any blart as Thompers will testify.

It's a testament to how much of a dull arsehole you were previously on here, that you're actually managing to be LESS boring by only posting to agree with what everyone else says.

What I love is that he clearly has nothing better to do than come on here and agree with people constantly. :)

I completely agree.

Although you must admit that a mere 15min of genuinely agreeing with people a day gets the usual suspects all dancing like this - fascinating if not unexpected, and you say you don't need a villain ;-)

Edited by Fop

Although you must admit that a mere 15min of genuinely agreeing with people a day gets the usual suspects all dancing like this - fascinating if not unexpected, and you say you don't need a villain ;-)[/color]

15 minutes. :)

This villain thing is just too funny, especially when you try to cover up how desperate you are to always have the last word by making what you say - gasp - invisible. :icon_lol: It's like a little kid singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" over and over again on a ten-hour car journey, getting a slap off his dad somewhere around Scotch Corner then spending the rest of the trip self-righteously muttering "Got on your nerves though" under his breath while trying not to cry. Villaintastic or what? :crylaughin:

Guest alex
Although you must admit that a mere 15min of genuinely agreeing with people a day gets the usual suspects all dancing like this - fascinating if not unexpected, and you say you don't need a villain ;-)[/color]

15 minutes. :lol:

This villain thing is just too funny, especially when you try to cover up how desperate you are to always have the last word by making what you say - gasp - invisible. :o It's like a little kid singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" over and over again on a ten-hour car journey, getting a slap off his dad somewhere around Scotch Corner then spending the rest of the trip self-righteously muttering "Got on your nerves though" under his breath while trying not to cry. Villaintastic or what? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Putting it in white letters too. Ooh!!!

Edited by alex

Just spent a few hours lazing around Hyde Park in Leeds.

Phenominal.

Nothing beats Headingley and surrounding areas on a summers day :lol:

I disagree. Hyde Park is where it's at.

Tits as far as the eye can see. Literally.

I thought that but Hyde Park into the category :lol:

Guest alex
Uuuuuurghhh! Yorkshire bushpigs!

Can't knock it mate, awe-diddly-awesome

Eeeuuurgghghh! Leeds Swampdonkeys!

Better than Dirty Manc crack hoes :lol:

On a par I'd say.

What I love is that he clearly has nothing better to do than come on here and agree with people constantly. :lol:

I completely agree.

Although you must admit that a mere 15min of genuinely agreeing with people a day gets the usual suspects all dancing like this - fascinating if not unexpected, and you say you don't need a villain ;-)

Wahey, I broke him. What do I win? :lol:

15 minutes. :lol:

This villain thing is just too funny, especially when you try to cover up how desperate you are to always have the last word by making what you say - gasp - invisible. :lol: It's like a little kid singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" over and over again on a ten-hour car journey, getting a slap off his dad somewhere around Scotch Corner then spending the rest of the trip self-righteously muttering "Got on your nerves though" under his breath while trying not to cry. Villaintastic or what? :lol:

I love his "you lot need a villain" speech. I imagine he thinks he's a bit like Scarface only with jamjar glasses and rampant acne.

QUOTE(Fop @ May 8 2008, 08:35 AM) *

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

This villain thing is just too funny, especially when you try to cover up how desperate you are to always have the last word by making what you say - gasp - invisible. ohmy.gif It's like a little kid singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" over and over again on a ten-hour car journey, getting a slap off his dad somewhere around Scotch Corner then spending the rest of the trip self-righteously muttering "Got on your nerves though" under his breath while trying not to cry. Villaintastic or what? icon_lol.gif

QUOTE(Meenzer @ May 8 2008, 09:14 AM) *

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

This villain thing is just too funny, especially when you try to cover up how desperate you are to always have the last word by making what you say - gasp - invisible. ohmy.gif It's like a little kid singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" over and over again on a ten-hour car journey, getting a slap off his dad somewhere around Scotch Corner then spending the rest of the trip self-righteously muttering "Got on your nerves though" under his breath while trying not to cry. Villaintastic or what? icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Putting it in white letters too. Ooh!!!

This post has been edited by alex: Today, 09:28 AM

QUOTE(luckyluke @ May 7 2008, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Gemmill @ May 7 2008, 04:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Fop @ May 7 2008, 03:17 PM) *

QUOTE(manc-mag @ May 7 2008, 02:47 PM) *

What I love is that he clearly has nothing better to do than come on here and agree with people constantly. icon_lol.gif

I completely agree.

Wahey, I broke him. What do I win? icon_lol.gif

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

I love his "you lot need a villain" speech. I imagine he thinks he's a bit like Scarface only with jamjar glasses and rampant acne.

Acne scarface icon_lol.gif

--------------------

I was taking the piss.

icon_lol.gif SAY HELLO TO MY FACIAL SCRUB!

QUOTE(alex @ May 8 2008, 12:08 PM) *

icon_lol.gif

I completely agree. :lol:

Can even Meenzer say the usual suspects don't need a "villain" any more?

(although I completely agree that a "villain" has restrain themselves to the level of the "heros", which in the case of the usual suspect is pretty damn low, although I must admit I didn't expect them to be quite so rabid after not even a week without their fix. Complimentary high 5's all around? :lol: ).

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Putting it in white letters too. Ooh!!!

This post has been edited by alex: Today, 09:28 AM

QUOTE(luckyluke @ May 7 2008, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Gemmill @ May 7 2008, 04:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Fop @ May 7 2008, 03:17 PM) *

QUOTE(manc-mag @ May 7 2008, 02:47 PM) *

What I love is that he clearly has nothing better to do than come on here and agree with people constantly. icon_lol.gif

I completely agree.

Wahey, I broke him. What do I win? icon_lol.gif

15 minutes. icon_lol.gif

--------------------

I was taking the piss.

icon_lol.gif SAY HELLO TO MY FACIAL SCRUB!

QUOTE(alex @ May 8 2008, 12:08 PM) *

icon_lol.gif

I completely agree. :lol:

Can even Meenzer say the usual suspects don't need a "villain" any more?

(although I completely agree that a "villain" has restrain themselves to the level of the "heros", which in the case of the usual suspect is pretty damn low, although I must admit I didn't expect them to be quite so rabid after not even a week without their fix. Complimentary high 5's all around? :lol: ).

You're not a villain, you're a fucking boring nerd.

You're not a villain, you're a fucking boring nerd.
Heroes and Villains? Wtf? Are you basing your witless retorts on the songs of the Beach Boys now?

I completely agree. You're both ruining thread though. :lol: