Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

She sounds horrendous. Is there something wrong with your mate? Is he disfigured or something?

Nah he's a great lad. Not to go all amateur psychoanalyst or owt, but he had a pretty shitty bringing up and I think it's affected his relationships - he didn't have any examples of good relationships. That's the only explanation I can come up with for his persevering with this utter shitbag. Anyway yeah, I hardly see him anymore cos I can't stand her.

Nah he's a great lad. Not to go all amateur psychoanalyst or owt, but he had a pretty shitty bringing up and I think it's affected his relationships - he didn't have any examples of good relationships. That's the only explanation I can come up with for his persevering with this utter shitbag. Anyway yeah, I hardly see him anymore cos I can't stand her.

All right Niles?

• 5 months later...

Got busted checking out this old bird's legs on the train home tonight. She must have been mid 50s but had a superb pair of pins, and she knew it too. Really short skirt then when she clocked me leering she held my gaze until I looked away, feeling like an embarrassed little boy.

So yeah, the sunshine brings out the fanny of all ages.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on Northumberland street at lunch time and I was massively disapointed in the level of fanny out there today. I made a special trip into town too. Massive let down.

Hopefully Tynemouth tonight and Jesmond tomorrow will make up for it!

• 10 months later...

It's back.

back once again for the renegade master?
D4 damager, with the ill behavior?
Edited by The Fish

Is it just me or are less women sunbathing topless in the last few years?

When I was going on holiday in the 80s/90s tits were everywhere but that trend seems to be over. Not too bothered as a sexy bikini can look just as good as bare tits IMO.

When I was going on holiday in the 80s/90s tits were everywhere but that trend seems to be over. Not too bothered as a sexy bikini can look just as good as bare tits IMO.

:lol: you filthy creep. ;) I haven't been on holiday that regularly for a while. Corfu last year had some decent specimens on show though. Smart phone cameras and social networking sites have probably discouraged some though.

Yes <_<

Just back from a long weekend in Portugal and noticed that it's only ever 50 year old boilers who go topless on the beach these days. All the fit twenty-somethings seem to be keeping themselves covered up. <_<

I took the day off today as it was Fist Jnr's 5th birthday.

Took him to school which provided a fine opportunity to peruse the milfery on display in the yard.

Surpassed only by the return in the afternoon to pick him up.

Top notch!