Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Remember something about you having to wash your hands twice as well - and how long did it take Matt to get a drink?

160309[/snapback]

Fucking bint ordering two 'sours towers' (words fail me) then paying on her card which took three turns to work. And three different barrels needing changing. And a pint needing topped up. Infuriating. At least the barman had the sense to ignore the twat who decided to barge in.

161309[/snapback]

I vaguely remember you mentioning them - what the fuck was in it? ;)

It seems to be some sort of cocktail dispenser which you take away with you from the bar containing shots of apple sourz, fruit juice and ice.

They looked a right bunch of dicks with these great big things and to be fair I think they realised it.

The fanny at the Metrocentre was tremendous tonight.

161305[/snapback]

;) That's where I always head for on a nice sunny day like

I can only imagine what Czechoslovakia and Sweden are like at the moment for SF.

Seriously though, I think Newcastle is probably up there for the UK. Better than Manc and definitely better than the smackrats that Luke must be used to seeing in Nottingham. ;) PS I know you're at Leeds now.

I can only imagine what Czechoslovakia and Sweden are like at the moment for SF.

Seriously though, I think Newcastle is probably up there for the UK. Better than Manc and definitely better than the smackrats that Luke must be used to seeing in Nottingham.  ;) PS I know you're at Leeds now.

161479[/snapback]

Yeah, all the pretty girls are in A&E recovering from drive byes. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness I think the best looking girls I've met come from Nottingham, but the best overall quality would have to be Chester. I was there last summer for no more than an hour and half and the selection was tremendous.

I was in Nottingham for the first time at the weekend. The walk from the station to the bus stop just past Market Square (or whatever it's called) at 10-ish on Friday night was seriously muntertastic.

I was in Nottingham for the first time at the weekend. The walk from the station to the bus stop just past Market Square (or whatever it's called) at 10-ish on Friday night was seriously muntertastic.

161546[/snapback]

Oh there are some right swamp donkeys all right. If you know where to look though.... ;)

When I was applying for universities we always heard the urban myth about Nottignham was the place where lasses outnumbered lads.

161602[/snapback]

That's exactly what it is....

When I was applying for universities we always heard the urban myth about Nottignham was the place where lasses outnumbered lads.

161602[/snapback]

That's exactly what it is....

161615[/snapback]

Even if it were true, all it would do is encourage lads to apply there and lasses to avoid it like the plague and you'd have the opposite problem!

161602[/snapback]

So I wasn't the only one to hear that then? ;)

161602[/snapback]

Copyright © Nottingham tourist board 1998

161602[/snapback]

161677[/snapback]

I've heard it as well.

Even if it is true, (which I doubt), people seem to forget that 'lasses' includes old ladies, toddlers, McDonald's employees etc.

161602[/snapback]

161677[/snapback]

Aye, it was a popular myth that one. Last I heard Glasgow Caledonia had the best F/M ratio, although all that tells you is quantity, not quality.

Last I heard Glasgow Caledonia had the best F/M ratio,

161834[/snapback]

read that as "Best FM Radio"

and I thought, who the fuck cares all student Radio is shit!

;)

• 8 months later...

Ah the return of Sunshine Fanny!!!

Was off last week basking in the glorious sunshine and the amount of Sunshine Fanny was incredible.

Even Wallsend High Street had a few bits.

Nearly crashed the car yesterday straining to get a look at these 2 lasses at the bottom of my street, 17 max!

I treated the kids to a happy meal the other day, and thanks to a busty teenage strumpet, I nearly had to have a McWank !