Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

I've just got a window seat overlooking Barker and Stonehouse carpark, the Trent etc.

The constant stream of student fanny is enough to get a bloke sacked.

32909153bl4.gif

FYP

"Tit Monday" in other realms of the land apparently.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/tit-monday-p1.php

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

:):blink:

"Tit Monday" in other realms of the land apparently.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/tit-monday-p1.php

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

:):blink:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry119770

• 4 weeks later...
It was amazing down London last weekend for the West Ham game, weather was glorious, absolutely unreal. Never seen anything like it.

This man speaks the truth. The truth I tell you.

More brush than you could shake a stick at. (oo-er!)

I think any further posts in this thread should be accompanied by photgraphic evidence. We've all got camera phones now, we're all sneaky bastards, there's no real excuse.

I think any further posts in this thread should be accompanied by photgraphic evidence. We've all got camera phones now, we're all sneaky bastards, there's no real excuse.

If its graphic phot you want fella, try the internet. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

It's all about the thrill of the chase though Trophy, I know I can find an assortment of manufactures mammaries on that thar tinterweb, I want real girls unsuspecting... quietly getting on with their day... totally unaware....ermmm

where was I?

It's all about the thrill of the chase though Trophy, I know I can find an assortment of manufactures mammaries on that thar tinterweb, I want real girls unsuspecting... quietly getting on with their day... totally unaware....ermmm

where was I?

Fair play Fish. I'll rise to the challenge, lets have a top totty thread then, T-Keith?

:razz: Rule 1

365 wannabe! ;)

Just been into Leeds City Centre for the second time this week. Where are all the girls I saw out at the weekend? Place is a different beast altogther during the day. And beast is the operative word.

Was in t'Leeds on Tuesday. Beast central.

Bit harsh on Fish that like, it's not his fault, it's an overactive thyroid....apparently

Don't knock the thyroid man.....it's what got him that blue sticker that lets him park anywhere his little cholesterol filled heart desires.

Was in t'Leeds on Tuesday. Beast central.

Bit harsh on Fish that like, it's not his fault, it's an overactive thyroid....apparently

Don't knock the thyroid man.....it's what got him that blue sticker that lets him park anywhere his little cholesterol filled heart desires.

Fucking hell. :D

Lowestoft seafront earlier today :D

clothed1492ek0.jpg