Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

I think any further posts in this thread should be accompanied by photgraphic evidence. We've all got camera phones now, we're all sneaky bastards, there's no real excuse.

Lowestoft seafront earlier today :D

clothed1492ek0.jpg

I wish the ones at the back would push the ones at the front down just a little bit more.

I think any further posts in this thread should be accompanied by photgraphic evidence. We've all got camera phones now, we're all sneaky bastards, there's no real excuse.

clothed1492ek0.jpg

I wish the ones at the back would push the ones at the front down just a little bit more.

Fuck me I wish a great white would eat the lot of these beasts when they next enter the water tbh!

Fuck. You. All. Very. Much.

Was in Helmsley, North Yorkshire this afternoon. Where it was a case of quality rather than quantity. Two girls between the age of 20 and 30, both absolutely stunning, got a snap of one of them, but I'm away from home til wednesday so won't be able to upload it til then.

and and p.s. Leeds totty quota is dictated by the area you're looking. Hyde Park, Roayl Park areas are laden with lovelies, The further you get towards the DWP office and the other way towards the Courts, the possibility of finding anything worth looking at drops off dramatically.

Luke should know this, and Sammy's a fool if he didn't look hard enough.

clothed1492ek0.jpg

Fuck me I wish a great white would eat the lot of these beasts when they next enter the water tbh!

I'd love to get my teeth into that one in the pink. Masseeeve norks.

Was in Helmsley, North Yorkshire this afternoon. Where it was a case of quality rather than quantity. Two girls between the age of 20 and 30, both absolutely stunning, got a snap of one of them, but I'm away from home til wednesday so won't be able to upload it til then.

and and p.s. Leeds totty quota is dictated by the area you're looking. Hyde Park, Roayl Park areas are laden with lovelies, The further you get towards the DWP office and the other way towards the Courts, the possibility of finding anything worth looking at drops off dramatically.

Oh aye, student areas are chocka, but venture into town at your peril.

clothed1492ek0.jpg

I second that emotion.

Working in Blackpool today saw these beautys

Beach_babes.jpg

oh hold on a moment i was pissed, these are them

ShowLetter.jpg

:D

clothed1492ek0.jpg

Second from right surely. B)

I was at Bodington Hall fwiw and the fanny barometer was clearly indicating 'minging'.

I was at Bodington Hall fwiw and the fanny barometer was clearly indicating 'minging'.

Is that g as in gagging or g as in hedging?

Boddy's got first years only man Manc, what are you playing at?!

The best place is still Hyde Park iyam, as the weather gets hotter and the skirts get shorter I'll see if I can't get regular updates from the blart-field.

The best place is still Hyde Park iyam, as the weather gets hotter and the skirts get shorter I'll see if I can't get regular updates from the blart-field.

Anyone else getting the image of Fish turning pink in the sun, wandering around with his camera phone. 'Red snapper' tbh.

Anyone else getting the image of Fish turning pink in the sun, wandering around with his camera phone. 'Red snapper' tbh.

Unfortunately yes. B)

candidographythebeach18uv4.th.jpg

Is that Charlotte Church? Jimbo will be working himself into a frenzy.

That's one for the wank-bank.