Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Every time this thread pops up I sing the title to the tune of 'mustang sally'. Without fail every year.

:lol:

I get "Sunshine on a fanny day"

Both very good. For some insane reason I get the tune of Boney M's 'one way ticket' replacing the constant 'one way ticket' chants with 'sunshine fanny' chants instead. :)

I took the day off today as it was Fist Jnr's 5th birthday.

Took him to school which provided a fine opportunity to peruse the milfery on display in the yard.

Surpassed only by the return in the afternoon to pick him up.

Top notch!

Easiest place to hit on milf.

Sunshine fanny? Today it was more like sunshine fatty in se1. What is it with fat munters wearing crop tops, exposing rolls of fat to the world? I was reminded of a certain episode of curb your enthusiasm.

I don't mean to sound sexist, the same rule should apply to men. I'm sizeist if anything. If I was built like CT, I wouldn't stroll around the City, man boobs and beer gut jiggling on proud display, while people tried to eat their lunch.

Sensational bit of charva clout walking through Kingston Park earlier. Crop top, fake tanned flat belly and some sort of winged tramp stamp sticking out the top of her jeans. It would be an exaggeration to say she was stopping traffic, but it was certainly slowing down for blokes to get an eyeful.

Obviously as a staunch feminist, I put imaginary blinkers on and accelerated past.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a cab through Central London as I write this. Fuck me, the streets are crawling with tits and ass.

Edited by Dr Gloom