Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i really that much of a bind to your life that you need to ban me. Feel free to ban me, im sure il survive without your witty craic.

btw, you can slag me all you want but you sent a pic of your cock and engaged in dirty talk with a bloke. ive no doubt you probably even had a wank over her topless picture.

never mind eh!

im sure youve already read them craig  :D

tbh, the first time she pmd me was during the bizarre thread and i thought it was one of you winding me up so i played along. This is even more bizarre if she is real with some of the stuff she was coming out with  :D

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

My post about was to ask you politely to stop divulging the contents of private messages.

Now I'm telling you - stop being a fucking prick and posting what's going on in private messaging in the public areas of the forum.

And I've answered about admin access to PMs before. We have access to the contents of the database, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to write and run queries to find out what the likes of you are jizzing over at the moment...

131905[/snapback]

:nufc: get a grip dickhead. Its hard to feel threatened by a morph lookalike. They are my PMs so il do what i want with them :icon_lol:

131937[/snapback]

Fair enough but this is my database so I'll remove you if I feel you're transgressing....

2 can play at that line sunshine - either 'toe it' or fuck off somewhere else. I've had enough of your pre-pubescent bullshit tbh.

If J69 (aka knobcheese) posts Sophie's pm's is it grounds to ban him?

If so please post them Knobcheese (aka J69), I'm sure Sophie's not bothered anyway.

132068[/snapback]

Shall we have a vote? :D

Am i really that much of a bind to your life that you need to ban me. Feel free to ban me, im sure il survive without your witty craic.

btw, you can slag me all you want but you sent a pic of your cock and engaged in dirty talk with a bloke. ive no doubt you probably even had a wank over her topless picture.

never mind eh!

132076[/snapback]

Apart from Jimbo, I doubt any, sane, bloke would have wanked over the pic of that bint.

im sure youve already read them craig  :D

tbh, the first time she pmd me was during the bizarre thread and i thought it was one of you winding me up so i played along. This is even more bizarre if she is real with some of the stuff she was coming out with  :D

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

My post about was to ask you politely to stop divulging the contents of private messages.

Now I'm telling you - stop being a fucking prick and posting what's going on in private messaging in the public areas of the forum.

And I've answered about admin access to PMs before. We have access to the contents of the database, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to write and run queries to find out what the likes of you are jizzing over at the moment...

131905[/snapback]

:nufc: get a grip dickhead. Its hard to feel threatened by a morph lookalike. They are my PMs so il do what i want with them :icon_lol:

131937[/snapback]

Fair enough but this is my database so I'll remove you if I feel you're transgressing....

2 can play at that line sunshine - either 'toe it' or fuck off somewhere else. I've had enough of your pre-pubescent bullshit tbh.

132077[/snapback]

Hasta la database. Baby.

:icon_lol:

But how can it be S-O? He'd need to keep unintsalling the browser and reinstalling it everytime he wanted to post as Sophie, wouldn't he J69?

ooooh, hit me where it hurts, my IT knowledge :nufc:

:D

If so please post them Knobcheese (aka J69), I'm sure Sophie's not bothered anyway.

132068[/snapback]

Shall we have a vote? :nufc:

132079[/snapback]

If we are then J69 gets my vote to STAY!

Any poster that can ellicit a confession from Alex that he was having cyber sex with an octagenarian is more than worthy of his place. :D

have you honestly heard yourself :D

is this the sort of shit you class as dirty talk with your missus.

'J69 wouldnt 'toe the line' in MYYYY database. i had enough of him so i just got rid of him like that!

I have that power and il excercise it if i need to baby!' :nufc:

132068[/snapback]

Shall we have a vote? :D

132079[/snapback]

get T-Keith to do one of his polls. :nufc:

lol at this tbh

132084[/snapback]

gol you better get flexing your banning muscles with icke :D

132089[/snapback]

For?

132092[/snapback]

impersonating a member. banning grounds according to you :nufc:

Chaps, would you please stop all this bickering so we can get back to the topic in hand... Sophie's chebs.

Sophie, over to you dear... :D

lol at this tbh

132084[/snapback]

132089[/snapback]

For?

132092[/snapback]

132096[/snapback]

So technically I can ban you then?

lol at this tbh

132084[/snapback]

132089[/snapback]

For?

132092[/snapback]

132096[/snapback]

Only banning grounds if you're a complete cunt.

lol at this tbh

132084[/snapback]

gol you better get flexing your banning muscles with icke :nufc:

132089[/snapback]

For?

132092[/snapback]

impersonating a member. banning grounds according to you :D

132096[/snapback]

132100[/snapback]

you already did remember :D

before you realised you were being a big girl and rescinded it!

lol at this tbh

132084[/snapback]

gol you better get flexing your banning muscles with icke :nufc:

132089[/snapback]

For?

132092[/snapback]

impersonating a member. banning grounds according to you :D

132096[/snapback]

132100[/snapback]

you already did remember :D

before you realised you were being a big girl and rescinded it!

132102[/snapback]

I've never banned anyone on here you gimp

stop fibbing naughty! you banned me for impersonating you. then when i got back from the blyth match the ban was lifted and the J96 thread was gone.

edit - i think the exact phrase was

'impersonating a mod is a banning offence, see yaaaaa'

:D

Edited by J69

stop fibbing naughty! you banned me for impersonating you. then when i got back from the blyth match the ban was lifted and the J96 thread was gone.

132113[/snapback]

The board actually went down that night for a bit because I couldn't get on it either and I thought i'd been banned.