Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

Have all the plebs gone for their turkey dinosaurs and chips?

You all know there is only one true hunk with overflowing sex appeal and that is me :D You know it, and I know it, so stop kidding yourselves.

Beware of false imitations.

Did Sophie share her pic of her chest with you lot?? Nice, aren't they? :nufc:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was a fun read. Canny looking lass aye, though initially I thought it was the S-O post thingy. Aaanyway, impressive breasts to one side (whup, remove that image), whats a turkey dinosaur? Is that like, a really old one where maybe the feathers have fell out and its looking a bit old wifey ish.

Oooooh speaking of old wifey, anyone watch that 10 years younger thing? some wife went from about 18stone to say 10stone but it left all the skin behind. Breasts right up to her knees and stomach skin looked like that of a skinned elephant. THEN they showed her in her bikini. Snip snip, and she was all better. Amazing stuff. Umm.... ok Ill shut up.

im happily in love with my beautiful girlfriend. Mags and Sophie both pm'd me first, ive already posted mags pm's giving me her numbers and asking why i hadnt called her all summer, i cant even be arsed to cut and paste all sophies adolescent ramblings about how 'savage looking' shearer is etc.

i know these 2 are as close we get to 'lookers' on here but surely you arent all that desperate that you get jealous cos she sent me a friggin pm !

132041[/snapback]

hhmmm hmmmmm :nufc:

thats pretty general isnt it? :D you probably havent even seen/met half of us!!!

im happily in love with my beautiful girlfriend. Mags and Sophie both pm'd me first, ive already posted mags pm's giving me her numbers and asking why i hadnt called her all summer, i cant even be arsed to cut and paste all sophies adolescent ramblings about how 'savage looking' shearer is etc.

i know these 2 are as close we get to 'lookers' on here but surely you arent all that desperate that you get jealous cos she sent me a friggin pm !

132041[/snapback]

hhmmm hmmmmm :D

thats pretty general isnt it? :D you probably havent even seen/met half of us!!!

132400[/snapback]

Definately not me :nufc:

132041[/snapback]

132400[/snapback]

very true. im sorry. :nufc:

132041[/snapback]

132400[/snapback]

I can't believe you got offended by this, you dizzy mare! :nufc:

132041[/snapback]

hhmmm hmmmmm :icon_lol:

thats pretty general isnt it? :nufc: you probably havent even seen/met half of us!!!

132400[/snapback]

I can't believe you got offended by this, you dizzy mare! :icon_lol:

132464[/snapback]

hello Gemmill....have you missed me? :icon_lol:

no, i know, none of you noticed i'd been missing :D

Wasnt offended, but jeeeeez, give the rest of us some credit!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all :D

132041[/snapback]

hhmmm hmmmmm :icon_lol:

thats pretty general isnt it? :nufc: you probably havent even seen/met half of us!!!

132400[/snapback]

I can't believe you got offended by this, you dizzy mare! :icon_lol:

132464[/snapback]

hello Gemmill....have you missed me? :icon_lol:

no, i know, none of you noticed i'd been missing :D

Wasnt offended, but jeeeeez, give the rest of us some credit!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all :D

132496[/snapback]

iirc despite my high standards :icon_lol: your still a MILF

well you havent tried to chat me up via pm and then deny it when i blew you out so youve ahead of the other 2 already regardless of your looks  :D

132497[/snapback]

No....cos i've never had to 'chat up' a man in my life!!! :icon_lol:

this is the side of the internet that stll amazes me :nufc: How can you chat up a person via PM/mails, whatever, that you havent even met? :D Surely its never serious? It must be just a laugh?

And thank you craig :icon_lol:

Dear me, I go away for a couple of weeks and the place descends into chaos. You lads are like dribbling puppy dogs and bickering children. :D Get a fucking grip.

And there are far too many c-words going on in this thread. Nice of you to apologise before I'd even seen them though :nufc:

shouldn't you be looking after sick folk?

and while we apologise for the c-words I don';t think anyone of them was misdirected... it's more that we apologise that you must endure the correct catergorisation of the recipient of the abuse...

maybe...either that or we're lazy and couldn't fashion a more suitable explitif.

shouldn't you be looking after sick folk?

and while we apologise for the c-words I don';t think anyone of them was misdirected... it's more that we apologise that you must endure the correct catergorisation of the recipient of the abuse...

maybe...either that or we're lazy and couldn't fashion a more suitable explitif.

132701[/snapback]

Looking after sick folk?! I'm in Australia on my jollies petal. I just needed to shelter from the sunshine for a while so I thought I'd come and see what you lunatics were up to. :nufc:

And the other stuff wot you wrote? Errrr, aye. :D

basically the c-word was used in the right context.... so don't fdeel too offended.anyhoo, you're getting sunshine and stuff so you cannot possibly feel anything close to intolerance.

have a cracking hollibob flower.

g'night.

basically the c-word was used in the right context.... so don't fdeel too offended.anyhoo, you're getting sunshine and stuff so you cannot possibly feel anything close to intolerance.

have a cracking hollibob flower.

g'night.

132706[/snapback]

Loads of sunshine, a cracking suntan and I'm very smiley. Therefore I think that officially makes me the most gorgeous person on here actually :D

Nighty!

thats because i realise this isnt real life!? im unliklely to ever meet any of you on here so i dont have to bite my tongue if someone annoys me, i tell them about it. like i said, i come on here to discuss newcastle and hear the latest news, i come in general chat for a bit of light relief and a bit of banter with everyone else. unfortunately whats counts as banter and witty converstaion for the likes of wacky and SO, classes and egotisticalness for me?

when SO posts about a woman turning the wrong way at the roundabout and telling her to fuck off cos shes a stupid old slag, its met with guffaws! I guarantee if I posted the same id be condemned as an arse wipe.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying im envious or want to be loved by everyone, i couldnt care less, i just wish people wouldnt have digs and goes at me and then strop off and talk about banning me when they get a little back!

132275[/snapback]

Get your research done right cock-knocker, I told her to fuck off cos she claimed it was too earlly in the morning for anyone to be shouting and bawling at her and I hadn't even shouted or bawled at the useless mare anyway.

As for mine and Wacky's crack (it's far from witty btw) if you don't like it fair enough but it's far from egotisical ffs.

Cunt! (Cath I'd love to sat I'm sorry but I can't)