Hello from Brazil :-)

Brasiliagirl

Hello, I am 29 years old and from Brazil :nufc: I have followed English football since I met some english men at the World Cup in 2002, The one we won :D

One of the men I met supported Newcastle United FC and having kept in touch over the last 4 years he has told me of this site.

You should be happy to know that Newcastle United FC is now my favourite English team!

I lived in London for 1 year in 2003 on an exchange and I have lots of fun!

I hope you will welcome me on here. Have any of you ever been to Brazil?

Here is a picture of me, my friend Gisele and Stephen from Newcastle. I am on the left.

me.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesborough? They are another English team :-) I have never been but I would like to see Newcastle play there one day

132538[/snapback]

:D

SO, J69 and Craig will still all try it on with you anyway, even though you're not who you say you are :nufc:

Well if they are like the english boys I have met until now I will be happy. They were lovely.

I understand about IP now. How do I know what mine is and I will tell you :-)

132540[/snapback]

Newcastle_Admin.gif

:D

Hello Brasilia girl, are you a cheeky girl in your spare time? Have you any more pictures of yourself not at a football match?

I'm sure we would all like to see them :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr