Hello from Brazil :-)

Brasiliagirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tell me, I was in brazil a few years back, on my tour I went to Rio, I also went to see a football game while there. Assuming you follow local football, which would be your fave team? and Which part of the stadium do you sit?

Hello, I am 29 years old and from Brazil  :nufc:  I have followed English football since I met some english men at the World Cup in 2002, The one we won  :D

One of the men I met supported Newcastle United FC and having kept in touch over the last 4 years he has told me of this site.

You should be happy to know that Newcastle United FC is now my favourite English team!

I lived in London for 1 year in 2003 on an exchange and I have lots of fun!

Trollop tbh

Guest Sima
Nice avatar Wacky. Does your train of thought ever leave drink, drugs and minge? You truly are Finchy from the Office  :D

132571[/snapback]

There are other things?

Hello, I am 29 years old and from Brazil  :razz:  I have followed English football since I met some english men at the World Cup in 2002, The one we won  ;)

One of the men I met supported Newcastle United FC and having kept in touch over the last 4 years he has told me of this site.

You should be happy to know that Newcastle United FC is now my favourite English team!

I lived in London for 1 year in 2003 on an exchange and I have lots of fun!

I hope you will welcome me on here. Have any of you ever been to Brazil?

Here is a picture of me, my friend Gisele and Stephen from Newcastle. I am on the left.

me.jpg

132526[/snapback]

EEElllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :quotes::quotes:Brasiliagirl ;);)

Just to giv u my brief intro...and this wonderful foroums warm welcome gesture........go through this!!

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3897&hl=

Again....u r welcome inhere :rolleyes:

And remember.....

:rolleyes: rocks!