Total Shambles

David Kelly

Yes HTL, you did tell us so, didn't you.

Try not to sound to pleased about our current plight.

Oh and - I reckon we should give him until Christmas!

11549[/snapback]

what will you say when xmas is too late ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a lot of us said the best idea would have been to get rid of him in the summer allowing a manger to come in and have a pre season for once.

Can anyone in all honesty argue that it wouldnt have been in the best interests of the club to do so?

It seems inevitable that Shepherd is going to the repeat old mistake and get rid of Souness during the season. I just cant see him lasting till Christmas.

Edited by luckypierre

11549[/snapback]

what will you say when xmas is too late ?

11553[/snapback]

Where the feck is Santa?

11549[/snapback]

I'm not pleased, nor am I trying to sound pleased. I'm also not the only one who has been saying it, there have been plenty.

I'm very pissed off.

Like a lot of us said the best idea would have been to get rid of him in the summer allowing a manger to come in and have a pre season for once.

Can anyone in all honesty argue that it wouldnt have been in the best interests of the club to do so?

It seems inevitable that Shepherd is going to the repeat old mistake and get rid of Souness during the season. I just cant see him lasting till Christmas.

11557[/snapback]

The best time to sack him would have been before last Janaury, not the summer.

11557[/snapback]

11714[/snapback]

not saying they'll be here by then but would you still be pissed off if owen and boa morte joined before the deadline ?

11549[/snapback]

I'm not pleased, nor am I trying to sound pleased. I'm also not the only one who has been saying it, there have been plenty.

I'm very pissed off.

11713[/snapback]

Yeah fair enough, feeling the same way myself to be honest. Just trying to keep upbeat about it as there's basically nothing I can do about the situation.

11557[/snapback]

11714[/snapback]

not saying they'll be here by then but would you still be pissed off if owen and boa morte joined before the deadline ?

11856[/snapback]

People were saying 5 weeks ago that there was still 5 weeks to the deadline, let's see who he brings in, etc.

The season starts today, points are up for grabs and I doubt we're going to grab very many with this fool in charge. It is already too late even if he brings in a couple of strikers, there is little doubt in my mind we will be playing catch up by the time these players arrive. If they arrive at all.

The other thing is that bringing in these players might only offer a temporary fix, as it is only a matter of time before Souness decides to bully somebody else and boots an influential player out of the club to satisfy his huge ego.

I say "might" in the last paragraph because there are no guarantees. I'm not in the slightest impressed with his signings to date. Owen is a top player for sure, but Boa Morte is average at best and is certainly no better than Robert so there is nothing at all to gain by that deal.

Edited by Howaythelads