Alan Shearer Match Worn and Signed Shirt

geordie_b

I hoped that this day would never come but on the eve of shearers last match as a registered player I am putting my pride and joy up for sale.

Pictured below is a match worn and signed alan shearer shirt worn in the uefa cup in the 2003/2004 season

The shirt game direct from the club after an official let me down over some promised tickets.

as1.JPG

PIC1 - Front of the shirt

as2.JPG

PIC2 - Plastic newcastle badge as opposed to the fan shirts with embroided badge

as3.JPG

PIC3 - Climacool badge and white inner vest, this one of very few shirts where the vest is still intact. Suppose alan must have been cold that night

as4.JPG

PIC4 - Signed Best Wishes Alan Shearer. This is an original autograph atained at the same time. Alan now only signs A Shearer

as5.JPG

PIC5 - Back of the shirt

Please pm or email me on geordie_b@hotmail.com if you have any interest or questions

If i dont get a satisfactory offer here or on other newcastle message boards ill will place it on ebay but for now i want real fans to have a chance to get it.

Thanks for looking.

JB

Guest CrimsonFault

Looks very clean for a match worn shirt.

Plus, the Newcastle crest of arms looks a complete fake.

Guest CrimsonFault

Gan on then Geordie B, take your fake shite and fuck off before you try and rip us off.

Gan on then Geordie B, take your fake shite and fuck off before you try and rip us off.

132609[/snapback]

Exactly how many original UEFA Cup shirts have you seen close upto make you such a fucking expert then Crimson ?

:D

Match shirt 2003 - 2005 had plastic newcastle badges to reduce weight and joggers nip. The sleeve badge was not introduced until 2004/2005 season. The shirt was laundered prior to being given to me

I love it when un educated people make complete tits of themselves!

Guest CrimsonFault

132609[/snapback]

Exactly how many original UEFA Cup shirts have you seen close upto make you such a fucking expert then Crimson ?

132622[/snapback]

My dad is Titus Bramble, so quite a few.

132609[/snapback]

132622[/snapback]

132639[/snapback]

Really ? that explains everything !

:D:nufc:

Bramble must of boned your mum when he was 8!!!

132646[/snapback]

In some parts thats considered normal behaviour !

Guest CrimsonFault

132639[/snapback]

Does he try to kick you and miss?

132715[/snapback]

Aye, I'm to slow for him.