Toontastic Piss Up - West Ham (h)

catmag

Bollocks.

Forgot about this.

15603[/snapback]

I'll give you a summary then!

People met up, got depressed at St. James and drank alcohol, with two alcoholics left at the end still drinking when the sensible people had left!!!

15608[/snapback]

I| take offence at being called sensible. The non-locals left earlier leaving just the locals to discuss the finer points of graffiti in the lasses bogs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks.

Forgot about this.

15603[/snapback]

I'll give you a summary then!

People met up, got depressed at St. James and drank alcohol, with two alcoholics left at the end still drinking when the sensible people had left!!!

15608[/snapback]

I| take offence at being called sensible. The non-locals left earlier leaving just the locals to discuss the finer points of graffiti in the lasses bogs.

15615[/snapback]

We could start a forum about graffiti in lasses bogs, take our minds off NUFC!!!

And apologies for calling anybody sensible :blink:

So I'm off to Newcastle in the morning. Actually I have to be up at 5am to get the train to Hannover Airport and it's already gone midnight now. :blink: Anyway, I'll be popping in occasionally over the next few days to see what the plans are for the Man U pissup - hope to see most of you lot there :razz:

Hey All:

Back in the states.

Sorry I missed the piss up and will hopefully be able to make it next season (or maybe much later this season).

No one PM'd me - and I was cut off from using the internet since my gran got rid of her computer. The only access I had to this site was actually from my cousin's mobile phone - which had very limited abilities. I was however able to check my messages , but since no one PM'd me I blame all of you. :wink2:

In all seriousness I had not expected internet access to be so limited to me so I really don't blame anyone. I stayed with my grandmother who is in berevement since my gradfather died a few months ago and since he was the one that used the computer she got rid of it just before I showed up. She also lives on the outskirts of town in North Tynseside (Wideopen - which most of you have probably never even been to) so I was isolated.

I ended up sitting in Leazes level 7 and spent the pre & post at the Duke with family and friends mostly orginating from the Forest Hall and Jesmond areas.

I hope it was a good one anyway for all of you. It was nice being a Newcastle again for a couple of weeks and see all of the changes that have happened in the past few years (especially on the quayside - my god!). I was comforted that the Free Trade is still there in Byker - some things are sacred and should never change.

Shame the WHam was so crap. We are doomed.

C.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so tight fisted and had invested 20p or so to use one of the Internet telephone boxes... :wink2:

16593[/snapback]

To be honest I had not thought of that nor had I thought to look for one.

;)