Toontastic Piss Up - West Ham (h)

catmag

I am going to a lower quality, lower league match on Saturday but I'll go as far as shag Meenzer if it means I get a ticket to the Man U game.

Therefore, how's about a Man Utd (h) piss up as well? It'll be my first with my freshly shaved head. :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to a lower quality, lower league match on Saturday but I'll go as far as shag Meenzer if it means I get a ticket to the Man U game.

The same Man U game that I happen to be in Toon for? It's going to be my lucky weekend! :D

I think we could mebbes do with a change of venue before the Man U pissup. The Union Rooms is cheap but seems a little devoid of atmosphere IMO. What does anyone else think?

We could always go to Lloyds  :D

14293[/snapback]

Aye, Jill would be delighted about that!

14312[/snapback]

Thrilled. :D

I wouldn't mind a change of venue, but certainly not Lloyds.. or anywhere in the Gate for that matter.

14293[/snapback]

14312[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind a change of venue, but certainly not Lloyds.. or anywhere in the Gate for that matter.

14425[/snapback]

No even Mood? :D

14293[/snapback]

14312[/snapback]

14425[/snapback]

No even Mood? :D

14430[/snapback]

Tempting.. but howaboutno! :D

Is the Manc Mag attending, or is he just making smart arse comments in the thread?

Let me know, 'cause I think I still owe you a pint for your score updates after I had to leave that match early last season.

14444[/snapback]

:blink: Nicely put!

Might be up there as Wacky Jnr has PM'd me asking for a 'pint and a fight' at the Plough at Byker! ;)

Is the Manc Mag attending, or is he just making smart arse comments in the thread?

Let me know, 'cause I think I still owe you a pint for your score updates after I had to leave that match early last season.

14444[/snapback]

Might be up there as Wacky Jnr has PM'd me asking for a 'pint and a fight' at the Plough at Byker! ;)

14448[/snapback]

Have you seen those t-shirts in Viz?

A pint and a fight, a great British night.

14444[/snapback]

14448[/snapback]

Have you seen those t-shirts in Viz?

A pint and a fight, a great British night.

14467[/snapback]

Aye ...quality stuff :rolleyes:

Wacky's gonna be wearing his so I recognise him apparently. That and the gold Kylie hotpants.

Union Rooms from 1 then?

15169[/snapback]

Sounds good to me. I'll have some strange people that I knew in San Francisco in attendance - two Canadians and a Londoner. They've all got tickets for the match.