Newcastle v Chelsea

janu

Excellent result but...

Was anyone else worried that Roeder put himself into check, tactically?

Why did he go 5-3-2 when Nobby got injured? We seemed the better side initially playing 4-4-2.

When they came out for the second half 4-4-2 he again switched formations to match them which left us with too many square pegs in round holes.

Sorry to be such a miserable twat, but that concerned me (for the future) a little bit.

Anyway, nice one Titus! :quotes:

132947[/snapback]

Aye, definately worried about Roeders tactics at times. But trying not to take too much of an edge of the result.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort from the team to get the win we needed.

And once again Riley showed himself to be the fucking little weasel he is, the man is a waste of oxygen. How he didn't book their player for the foul on Zog 1st half defies belief, and he spent the rest of the game regularly booking our players, doing fuck all to theirs. He on at least 3 occasions stood and watched their wall ignore his instructions and did fuck all.

Followed by continually allowing their arsehole players to surround him and whinge and tell him what decisions to make, but he was too gutless to book them and then made his decisions based on their reactions.

He is the epitome of the english ref who is so far up the arse of the top 3-4 teams he will give them everything. He doesn't have the record for giving manu penalties at Old Trafford for nothing.

Great result and a great end to the season. Get in!

Unlike most of yous I wanted to Spurs to get 4th, my housemate supports them.

It was quite funny to see Arsenal celebrating like mad at getting 4th, lowered expectations (© Leazes) and all that!

Class result and a class atmosphere. I know it's the old cliche, but I'd love to see what the atmosphere was like at SJP if we needed to win to actually win something rather than secure 7th. It was good today though. :quotes:

Class result and a class atmosphere.  I know it's the old cliche, but I'd love to see what the atmosphere was like at SJP if we needed to win to actually win something rather than secure 7th.  It was good today though. :quotes:

132996[/snapback]

The reason for the atmosphere was ironically riley! By being such a spineless cheating little fuckwitt he got the fans angry, by letting chelsea do what they liked and the red card he got the players angry'

So instead of ending with a very quiet nervous atmosphere transfering to the players it was on fire and so the players were pumped up and battled away.

However riley still needs shooting with shit and never to set foot near a prem match again

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Just seen Mourinho's interview on SSN there. What a whinging cockend. Obviously I'm the fool and I'm being taken in by the mind games of a genius though. It couldn't possibly be that he's just a massive bellend. :quotes:

Just seen Mourinho's interview on SSN there.  What a whinging cockend.  Obviously I'm the fool and I'm being taken in by the mind games of a genius though.  It couldn't possibly be that he's just a massive bellend. :quotes:

133013[/snapback]

Mind games? No way Jose...

mourinho_jose5.jpg

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes..."

Edited by janu

Just seen Mourinho's interview on SSN there.  What a whinging cockend.  Obviously I'm the fool and I'm being taken in by the mind games of a genius though.  It couldn't possibly be that he's just a massive bellend. :quotes:

133013[/snapback]

mourinho_jose5.jpg

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes..."

133021[/snapback]

"Mr Mourinho, is that your car getting towed?"

:quotes:

133013[/snapback]

mourinho_jose5.jpg

133021[/snapback]

"Mr Mourinho, is that your car getting towed?"

;)

133161[/snapback]

:quotes:

Nicked off NO.

Mourinho_r1_c1.jpg

133251[/snapback]

Class :quotes:

Absolutely gutted that I missed this game. The highlights are due to be on here in Oz tonight at 9.30. It just depends if there's anything more pressing to show (AFL/Rugby/Watching paint dry etc) as to whether the pub will show it. :quotes: