OMG!!!!???

aaalan

Bramble is quality. As soon as he focuses for 90mins, 100% of the time then he will be a top player.

133064[/snapback]

Reminds me of that bit in Anchorman, "60% of the time, he is a top player - everytime"

:quotes:

Does anyone know where I can see Bramble's goal ? My idiot flatmate was watching Superman 3 last night insetad of letting me watch MotD.

133202[/snapback]

That's why I could never have a flatmate. And if I did, he'd have been sent to his bedroom for that one.

Does anyone know where I can see Bramble's goal ? My idiot flatmate was watching Superman 3 last night insetad of letting me watch MotD.

133202[/snapback]

You didnt punch him? :quotes:

133202[/snapback]

I would have twatted him! Then taped him up to a lamppost in Cowgate with a mackem jersey on the prick! :quotes:

133202[/snapback]

I would have twatted him! Then taped him up to a lamppost in Cowgate with a mackem jersey on the prick! :quotes:

133372[/snapback]

Harsh.......... but fair :quotes:

Guest alex

I’ve been hearing comments like he could be class, if he concentrated for 90 minutes etc. for about 4 years now. A canny bit better than Boumsong all the same.

I’ve been hearing comments like he could be class, if he concentrated for 90 minutes etc. for about 4 years now. A canny bit better than Boumsong all the same.

133467[/snapback]

we talking about Shola now? :quotes:

Guest alex

133467[/snapback]

we talking about Shola now? :quotes:

133469[/snapback]

Applies to both, although I rate Bramble a little higher :quotes: