Easy Easy

JawD

Sorry like, I know is maybe just me, but whenever any of our fans start singing that twatful chant it makes me cringe. Really, it wasnt easy, and the chant is shit, so dont ;)

:quotes:

:quotes:

Agreed, we have Tim Lovenjoy to blame for this.

133031[/snapback]

I hate that smug prick.

Aye.  Embarrassing tbh.  Almost as bad as that "Heyyy Alan Shearer" thing that they played at half time. ;)

133032[/snapback]

It's not just that, it's the arms up & down dance that goes with it which just couldn't look more GAY! :quotes:

Especially with a bit hip movement too...! :quotes:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Aye.  Embarrassing tbh.  Almost as bad as that "Heyyy Alan Shearer" thing that they played at half time. :quotes:

133032[/snapback]

The DJ is a tit though, we know that. He basically plays crap music or the most patronising of music ie anything that is football/nufc or geordie related as he thinks all toon fans will lap that up and have no taste in music whatsoever.

And of couyrse at every single match he plays the bloody new radicals song at least once and has done since it came out!!!

Though strangely today i'm sure i heard BB King, i definately heard ACDC and the Stones so he may be a tit but somehow somebody has got some decent records in amongst his usual shite.

Aye.  Embarrassing tbh.  Almost as bad as that "Heyyy Alan Shearer" thing that they played at half time. ;)

133032[/snapback]

The DJ is a tit though, we know that. He basically plays crap music or the most patronising of music ie anything that is football/nufc or geordie related as he thinks all toon fans will lap that up and have no taste in music whatsoever.

And of couyrse at every single match he plays the bloody new radicals song at least once and has done since it came out!!!

Though strangely today i'm sure i heard BB King, i definately heard ACDC and the Stones so he may be a tit but somehow somebody has got some decent records in amongst his usual shite.

133065[/snapback]

I've missed your dj-related rants. :quotes:

Agree though. :quotes:

133032[/snapback]

133065[/snapback]

I've missed your dj-related rants. :quotes:

133099[/snapback]

I think he beat me into submission, helped by Souness giving me so very many other reasons to be pissed off that shite music was way down the list!

133032[/snapback]

133065[/snapback]

I've missed your dj-related rants. ;)

133099[/snapback]

I think he beat me into submission, helped by Souness giving me so very many other reasons to be pissed off that shite music was way down the list!

133104[/snapback]

Good to know we're back to normal then. :quotes:

Still on for the lynch mob? We've given the wanker farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too much time. ;)

Aye.  Embarrassing tbh.  Almost as bad as that "Heyyy Alan Shearer" thing that they played at half time. :razz:

133032[/snapback]

133065[/snapback]

I've missed your dj-related rants. ;)

133099[/snapback]

133104[/snapback]

Good to know we're back to normal then. :quotes:

Still on for the lynch mob? We've given the wanker farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too much time. ;)

133107[/snapback]

;)

Yeah, Souness has saved him for long enough, next season (or even the intertoto match) the first time the intro to the new radicals or any footy/nufc/geordie related song comes on he gets dragged out and hanged!

I've always thought it was shit, but it isn't meant to be ironic? I think chanting it when beating the team who everyone knew would be champions last August is pretty funny.

Chanting it when struggling to a 2-1 win over a midtable(or worse) side is nothing short of pathetic though.

I've always thought it was shit, but it isn't meant to be ironic? I think chanting it when beating the team who everyone knew would be champions last August  is pretty funny.

Chanting it when struggling to a 2-1 win over a midtable(or worse) side is nothing short of pathetic though.

133129[/snapback]

Yeah todays one was clearly ironic, or dear god i hope it was! They're the champions and had started to rip through us in attack and it was only 1-0 it had to be ironic!

But mostly its just shite!