toons douala bid rejected!

nufc1984

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They want £6m. Just pay the fucking price. We'll end up with some League One player for that money soon anyway.

10325[/snapback]

true.ihave read about this guy and he sound 10 times the player LBM is,i thinksouey might give it another crack,but has everyone has said everyone knows that we are desperate so they try and squeeze as much money out of us as possible!

B)

Oh for god's sake, offer then Hugo in part exchange.

10331[/snapback]

if sporting comeback from a 1-0 defecit in the champions league and qualify then they get 10 million to spend.that when i think they might come back in for hugo because they said they want him but they havent the money!

B)

10331[/snapback]

if sporting comeback from a 1-0 defecit in the champions league and qualify then they get 10 million to spend.that when i think they might come back in for hugo because they said they want him but they havent the money!

B)

10338[/snapback]

Well I suggested ages ago, why the hell don't we just do a straight swap with viana

10331[/snapback]

B)

10338[/snapback]

Well I suggested ages ago, why the hell don't we just do a straight swap with viana

10343[/snapback]

They are willing to offer £2.5m for Viana, and rate Douala at £6m

They are willing to offer £2.5m for Viana, and rate Douala at £6m

10346[/snapback]

EXactly,theres no straight swap gonna happen.

i say splash the cash and get him in the squad for sunday!

Do i live in a dream land.............. B) ...........ERRR............YES!!!!!

Can only mean one thing though, that the LBM deal is another no go!!

God i'd love to punch FS right now!

10369[/snapback]

I'm not sure - I don't think we've even bid for this lad. It's too...

[whispering]"Boro aren't offering us enough"[/whispering]

"oh, and Newcastle bid too"

[whispering]"Ha, that'll get them to come back higher"[/whispering]

if so he looks absoloute class.....worth 5m id say

10371[/snapback]

he is worth 6m if lbm worth 6m o wopuld go for douala and yes he was the one getting the goals against boro.

i think we are the only team in the picture now because he wouldn't be able to play in europe for boro because he is cup-tied so that may swing the book ourway.

but once again it comes down 2 whether the fat T@@@ can cough the money up!

B)

I can't see us signing someone like Douala given there's only 3 days left in which to sign players.

Souey still after 7 more players? That would be a long press conference on friday!

10411[/snapback]

the only press conferance we will have will be the announcement that we will be waiting until january 2 get the players in!

I can't see us signing someone like Douala given there's only 3 days left in which to sign players.

Souey still after 7 more players? That would be a long press conference on friday!

10411[/snapback]

the only press conferance we will have will be the announcement that we will be waiting until january 2 get the players in!

10416[/snapback]

"The fact that Alan is staying on this year means that he's like a new signing to us. He also does the work of two men, so it's like having two new players at the club"

"Emre can in fact play on the left wing, as well as in centre midfield and behind the strikers. I class him as three new players"

"Scott Parker is an expert at the box-to-box midfield role. That encompasses both defensive and attacking midfield, so technically that's two new signings"

"Moore is my best signing this summer. He can play either in the centre of defence and at right back. He's also an ex-Rangers lad, which makes him extra special. I'd rather have him than 3 new signings"

And on, and on, and on.....

Big Boro fan at work that I know reckons that Boro met Sporting's valuation yesterday only for them then to play Douala last night. Apparently Keith Lamb was there desperately trying to get to talk to Douala to try to convince him not to play last night, but he couldn't get near him.

Big Boro fan at work that I know reckons that Boro met Sporting's valuation yesterday only for them then to play Douala last night.  Apparently Keith Lamb was there desperately trying to get to talk to Douala to try to convince him not to play last night, but he couldn't get near him.

10426[/snapback]

GOOD!

might open the door for us.

10411[/snapback]

10416[/snapback]

"The fact that Alan is staying on this year means that he's like a new signing to us. He also does the work of two men, so it's like having two new players at the club"

"Emre can in fact play on the left wing, as well as in centre midfield and behind the strikers. I class him as three new players"

"Scott Parker is an expert at the box-to-box midfield role. That encompasses both defensive and attacking midfield, so technically that's two new signings"

"Moore is my best signing this summer. He can play either in the centre of defence and at right back. He's also an ex-Rangers lad, which makes him extra special. I'd rather have him than 3 new signings"

And on, and on, and on.....

10422[/snapback]

So very well put.....unfortunately