Help Win The Bet

Happy Face

We have a chance to make this man’s dreams come true. He has a bet with his girlfriend, and if he wins he gets the ultimate prize: a menage a trios with his girlfriend and another woman.

All he needs is 10 million hits on his website, and he has six million hits already. So get surfing boys, this man needs our help.

http://www.helpwinthebet.com/

By the way, check the picture of girlfriend. NOT BAD!

I'm sure I saw this a few weeks back and if it's the same one, it's supposed to be a scam. He has already achieved the required number of hits once already and has since put it up (it was 2 million last time I saw). He's making money out of it by people signing up to an online dating site.

I'm sure I saw this a few weeks back and if it's the same one, it's supposed to be a scam.  He has already achieved the required number of hits once already and has since put it up (it was 2 million last time I saw).  He's making money out of it by people signing up to an online dating site.

133211[/snapback]

Have you had any decent dates out of it tho?

I'm sure I saw this a few weeks back and if it's the same one, it's supposed to be a scam.  He has already achieved the required number of hits once already and has since put it up (it was 2 million last time I saw).  He's making money out of it by people signing up to an online dating site.

133211[/snapback]

Have you had any decent dates out of it tho?

133213[/snapback]

I wasn't taken in by it farkwit! I should have let you lot all sign up though. :quotes:

Didn't get your text til this am btw, but aye, shite highlights! But enough about your hair..... :quotes: