Whose Leaving ?

ChocChip

Opinion based only.

Defo's: Elliot, Boumsong, Faye, Bowyer, Butt, Luque, Chopra (did he get a new deal?), Shearer (obviously)

Maybe's: Moore, Carr (got a feeling), Dyer (retirement), Milner (i read we'd stated an acceptable amount so we can't be desperate to keep him), Owen (better club)

Hope not's: Owen, Given

Any others?

Guest alex

Hope we keep Solano as there's been some speculation about him going. He's still a class act, especially at St. James' Park.

Hope we keep Solano as there's been some speculation about him going. He's still a class act, especially at St. James' Park.

133256[/snapback]

Had a very good second half of the season as well. Where did these rumours come from anyway?

Guest alex

133256[/snapback]

Had a very good second half of the season as well. Where did these rumours come from anyway?

133272[/snapback]

Appeared a couple of times on the Beeb Gossip Column so just tabloids probably. Can't see it being true though.

I'd hope Nobby stays for at least one more season, though the rumour Id read was that he wanted to go back home. Id also like us to keep hold of Milner. In my eyes he is the perfect replacement for Nobby and can also play centre/up front. Given & Owen I think will stay. But the "defo" list above Id agree with.

Alot of "average" players to move on, I just hope we can get decent first team / squad players in.

Hope Nobby Stays for one more season too. He got a great reception when he was streatcherd off yesterday. After he left we were a totally differnt team.

Outs Bowyer, Emre, Milner, Chops, Butt, Luque, Boumsong, Elliot, Clark, Shearer

I hope we can keep Zog, Owen & Given. I cant really see anyone going for Given tbh. Lehmann is playing well, Reina is, Cech is and Van Der Sar has a season left in him. Nobody else can really afford him. Thats in this country!

I wouldnt mind keeping moore too for backup. He played well yesterday.

I'd like to see Emre stay and play most of a season so i can judge what he can do for us. That said, it's pointless having a 'playmaker' without anyone to pass to.

I was very sad when our star player Souness left the club, sad panda I was.

Seriously tho.

Sure: Boumsong, Faye, Butt and Elliot.

Maybes: All the others who you have listed. I dont really think that Emre or Luque is gonna go, well maybe Luque cause I have a feeling that Roeder doesnt really like him much, or atleast doesnt trust him much. Understandable.

As long as FFS keeps his nose out of buying and selling players, im happy. I think he has far too much influence into who goes in and out of the door, he should provide the money and let the manager get on with it.