G'day!

catmag

Cath you will be pleased to know of the frequent use of the 'C' word performed around here now your away  ;)

133259[/snapback]

I've noticed as I've been popping in actually :quotes: It's just that it's normally about 4am your time when I get on here so I've not been able to tell many people off. :quotes: Enjoy it while it lasts - I'll be back soon!

Telt ya it would be caad of a neet :quotes:

133264[/snapback]

Hey, I've done alright so far. :quotes: Definite drop in temperature tonight. I did the Coogee to Bondi coastal walk today (about 6kms) and it was glorious!

Guest alex
Telt ya it would be caad of a neet :quotes:

133264[/snapback]

Hey, I've done alright so far. :quotes: Definite drop in temperature tonight. I did the Coogee to Bondi coastal walk today (about 6kms) and it was glorious!

133266[/snapback]

Aye, it's like the equivalent of November there, but it's a bit nicer than November in Gateshead I'd imagine. That's a nice walk that by the way. Coogee is nicer than Bondi like (the latter being Scarborough meets Tenerife). You have to go to Bondi just to say you've been though.

Alreet spannaaaaaaaaah!

133262[/snapback]

Morning shithead! :quotes: How's mah gals? ;)

133263[/snapback]

Fine, fine. Although the little shits have chewed through my ipod earphones. ;) I'll have to get some more before I go away on Friday! :quotes:

Alreet spannaaaaaaaaah!

133262[/snapback]

Morning shithead! :quotes: How's mah gals? ;)

133263[/snapback]

Fine, fine. Although the little shits have chewed through my ipod earphones. ;) I'll have to get some more before I go away on Friday! :quotes:

133269[/snapback]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear :razz:

The irony of that being that you gave me your spare iPod earphones to bring away with me ;)

Aye, it's like the equivalent of November there, but it's a bit nicer than November in Gateshead I'd imagine. That's a nice walk that by the way. Coogee is nicer than Bondi like (the latter being Scarborough meets Tenerife). You have to go to Bondi just to say you've been though.

133268[/snapback]

I went to Bondi one day last week and it was deadly quiet! Definitely very pretentious like :quotes: Walked round the beaches at Coogee, Clovelly, Bronte and Tamarara today and they were all dead pretty.

So is Gemmill fucking Cath or something?

133288[/snapback]

No I'm looking after her cats. There's a difference, albeit subtle. I can understand your confusion.

:quotes:

Guest alex

133288[/snapback]

No I'm looking after her cats. There's a difference, albeit subtle. I can understand your confusion.

133289[/snapback]

:quotes: Nowt subtle about the question like.

133288[/snapback]

133289[/snapback]

Oh. I just thought "you gave me your spare iPod earphones" was a really shit euphamism.

133288[/snapback]

133289[/snapback]

So if i were to say you were looking after her pussy would that be too much? :quotes:

133288[/snapback]

133289[/snapback]

Oh. I just thought "you gave me your spare iPod earphones" was a really shit euphamism.

133291[/snapback]

Gemmill's only got a Nano. :quotes:

Where's the hat with corks on smiley?  :quotes:

133255[/snapback]

Added m'day - hope you're having a fab time ;)