Newcastle - Chelsea

themags

since the BBC are wankers, i reckon we should have a thread listing some of the action they choose not to show

Chelsea's second disallowed goal

Foul on N'Zogbia (not even worthy of a yellow, but carr's was a red)

Chelsea playing rolling around in pain, his own team mates not putting the ball out

Aye, the foul by Gallas that he "got a talking to" for was a bad one like. Definitely a yellow. I thought it was their second disallowed goal they showed though, think it was the first they missed.[/pedantry]

They seemed to miss every touch of the ball we had. Also, if that goal had been the other way round the Hansen would have been creaming over how shite our defence was to let that happen.

since the BBC are wankers, i reckon we should have a thread listing some of the action they choose not to show

Chelsea playing rolling around in pain, his own team mates not putting the ball out

133463[/snapback]

That not putting the ball out thing summed up one of the reasons we will never win anything, we are not and have never been cynical enough.

Chelsea had about 3 chances to put the ball out for their "injured" team mate, but correctly said bollocks to that we want the goal and went for it. Then after watching them ignore their team mate 3 times we got the ball and kicked the fucker out for them!!! I'd have fined babayaro his weeks wages for doing that, it was embrassing.

Mind you the very second we got the ball if we had attacked Riley would have blown his whistle because he's such a twat!

Guest alex

133463[/snapback]

That not putting the ball out thing summed up one of the reasons we will never win anything, we are not and have never been cynical enough.

Chelsea had about 3 chances to put the ball out for their "injured" team mate, but correctly said bollocks to that we want the goal and went for it. Then after watching them ignore their team mate 3 times we got the ball and kicked the fucker out for them!!! I'd have fined babayaro his weeks wages for doing that, it was embrassing.

Mind you the very second we got the ball if we had attacked Riley would have blown his whistle because he's such a twat!

133643[/snapback]

To be fair to Babayaro, maybe it was clever. He put the ball out, meaning they really had to give it back, meaning vital seconds were wasted. On the whole though I think the putting the ball out of thing has got totally out of hand and is a joke now.

133463[/snapback]

133643[/snapback]

To be fair to Babayaro, maybe it was clever. He put the ball out, meaning they really had to give it back, meaning vital seconds were wasted. On the whole though I think the putting the ball out of thing has got totally out of hand and is a joke now.

133911[/snapback]

Play, alex. Play.

:razz:

133463[/snapback]

133643[/snapback]

133911[/snapback]

The fuss made over Spurs' goal against Arsenal the other week was ridiculous.

Emre put the ball out when one of the Chelsea players was tying his boot lace for fuck's sake!

133926[/snapback]

That was well funny that mind. We were just stood aghast, I mean who ties their shoe lace while sitting on the ground like that.