The advantage of being Chinese

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault
chinese4zd.png

If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling the corner of your eyes as if you were Chinese.

:quotes:

Hey I'm part Chinese... and my eyes apparently look it, even though I think I look as English as they come.

I could see that easily enough before anyway, which means I'm fine when it comes to sex.

Edited by TheInspiration

Hey I'm part Chinese... and my eyes apparently look it, even though I think I look as English as they come.

I could see that easily enough before anyway, which means I'm fine when it comes to sex.

133607[/snapback]

Unfair advantage tbh.

Please please please don't be offended by that. :quotes::quotes:

Guest CrimsonFault

133607[/snapback]

Unfair advantage tbh.

Please please please don't be offended by that. ;):quotes:

133609[/snapback]

PURE GOLD :quotes:

133607[/snapback]

What part of you is chinese? your cock :quotes:

Guest CrimsonFault
:quotes: ................................. ;)

133636[/snapback]

Is that you laughing at your own jokes!!? :quotes:

Aye for all the slanty eyed fella's can read encripted code it doesn't change the fact that as a race they can't drink milk. FACT!

Ask yourself, have you ever seen a chinese drinking milk? Their bodies can't handle it.

That's why they don't use Chinese people to promote the Got Milk? campaigns in America.

I knew a Chinese lad who was lactose intolerant like. Is that across the board?

All of the Asian people I know (both Chinese and Japanese) claim that they can't drink much either because their faces go bright red. Something to do with pigmentation reaction or something. It was lasses claiming this though, so it was probably more a vanity thing.

I knew a Chinese lad who was lactose intolerant like.  Is that across the board?

All of the Asian people I know (both Chinese and Japanese) claim that they can't drink much either because their faces go bright red.  Something to do with pigmentation reaction or something.  It was lasses claiming this though, so it was probably more a vanity thing.

133777[/snapback]

Defo across the board like, we used to ply a yella fella in our 6th Form with the white stuff til he puked and went red!!

The lasses may well be able to avoid drinking milk but there's nowt they can do about their gashes being vertical instead of horizontal - another FACT!!

I dont think my chinese friend will appreciate this when she see's her inbox in the morning... now is that just me or does that sound dodgy as all fuck?