Season Ticket Help

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

Got my renewal form today and Im gonna renew it, no question.

But my mate, Paul, who had a season ticket with me isnt because he can't afford it, therefore he's not going to renew, so, my other mate from school, Andrew, wants it, this means that all Pauls details will have to be changed into Andrews details, or can this not be done, meaning he has to go on the waiting list?

If you get my drift.

(I used names to keep it simple instead of saying "mate" and "other mate", the names used are not true, this is becuase of the Data Protection Act)

They had an amnesty a couple of years back but I'm not sure if it's a regular thing. Ring and ask them if they'd do it - obviously naming no names. If they say no then get "Paul" to apply but "Andrew" to pay for it.

well the simple answer is let Paul order it and then pass it onto Andrew, they did have an amesty a while ago where they let people change the details, not sure if you still can do that though. If nothing else then Paul can change his address to Andrews.

well the simple answer is let Paul order it and then pass it onto Andrew, they did have an amesty a while ago where they let people change the details, not sure if you still can do that though. If nothing else then Paul can change his address to Andrews.

133651[/snapback]

You could always just paraphrase my post. :quotes: :quotes:

133651[/snapback]

You could always just paraphrase my post. :quotes: :quotes:

133652[/snapback]

;) started to reply then TL appeared with me tea, salmon n stir fry later and I completed the post without even thinking to check.

Tell them Paul died and left it to Andrew. That's what we did with my Uncle's so that me Dad could take over his, as it had more loyalty points on it, and we didnt want to lose it.

The only difference would be that we were telling the truth, like, so if they ask you for proof of death, yer a bit fucked!

Edited by WubbleUC

I used to have 3 tickets, two together and one at the other end (leazes) my mate always used the spare third one but we used to renew in my name, but he would pay.

Couple of years ago I just asked them to change the name and address of the ticket and it wasn't a problem. That might be because me as the ticket holder asked for the change mind.