Roy Keanes Testimonial

Scottish Mag

You should have seen the number of pimply little pale faced ginger Glaswegian bastards in Manchester today. They brought 20,000! Never seen so many cretinous inbreds. :razz:

Are Rangers fans as hideous? Seriously, I've never seen anything like it in my life. Grim. Youre in for a spectacle when they 'grace' you with their presence.

The Alan Shearer testimonial is being advertised in the Aussie papers as "Alan Shearer testimonial, ESPN. 04.30am - Manchester United vs Celtic"

WTF?! :razz:

Are Rangers fans as hideous? Seriously, I've never seen anything like it in my life. Grim. Youre in for a spectacle when they 'grace' you with their presence.

134203[/snapback]

No one looks as sickly as people from Glasgow man. Pale and covered in acne to a man. FACT!

So it sounds like Van Horsehead was 'banned' from attending....

If we're not sniffing round him like SMO around a bit of skirt, something's not right.... :razz:

Maybe as Shearer can't play he's organised a celebrity boxing match at half time between him and Keane. Or Lennon. Or Rennie. Or that no-name twat from Grimsby.

134271[/snapback]

not "or" ... all at the same time. 3 v one.