NUFC STATEMENT - Dispensation Granted

Gemmill

Sacked within 2 years I reckon :razz:

134288[/snapback]

that's a banker tbh. probably at the start of next season or a day after the january transfer window closes.

134389[/snapback]

to be replaced by Shearer. It's already been submitted to the city tbh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Monday's press conference:

Ladies and Gentlemen (oh, and weasel D'Ohliver anarl), Newcastle United's next manager:

Guus Hiddink.

Roeder to be assistant. Hiddink will be dividing his time between us and the Ruskies and when he's away, Roeder will have full control.

There, I've said it. It's all in the cheese, I tell ya!!

Guest alex

134288[/snapback]

that's a banker tbh. probably at the start of next season or a day after the january transfer window closes.

134389[/snapback]

134392[/snapback]

As it's a PLC wouldn't that info. be in the public domain now?

134288[/snapback]

134389[/snapback]

134392[/snapback]

As it's a PLC wouldn't that info. be in the public domain now?

134398[/snapback]

joke tbh

I still want to know the list of top managers wanting the job.

Whether Roeder is effective in the transfer market is yet to be seen, which is my major gripe about this appointment. I think this also means that Luque is off in the summer.

It might be a good for us if Shearer becomes part of the coaching team now that it appears Roeder is getting the job. It became clear that he had much influence in persuading Parker, Owen and Solano to sign. If by remaining at the club in some capacity he can continue to attract players then perhaps it would not be a bad thing.

It might be a good for us if Shearer becomes part of the coaching team now that it appears Roeder is getting the job.  It became clear that he had much influence in persuading Parker, Owen and Solano to sign.  If by remaining at the club in some capacity he can continue to attract players then perhaps it would not be a bad thing.

134654[/snapback]

I agree with that theory.....

It might be a good for us if Shearer becomes part of the coaching team now that it appears Roeder is getting the job.  It became clear that he had much influence in persuading Parker, Owen and Solano to sign.  If by remaining at the club in some capacity he can continue to attract players then perhaps it would not be a bad thing.

134654[/snapback]

134658[/snapback]

Shame he couldn't attract any big names to his testimonial eh! I think the money and lack of games at their existing clubs were more persuasive than Shearer tbh.

134654[/snapback]

134658[/snapback]

I think that's the "ambassadorial" role they have in mind actually.