19 to 1

Ted Maul

I heard on SSN's this morning that we won the vote for Roeder 19 to 1. Any idea who the team that voted against us was?

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

Sunderland or Boro ?

134330[/snapback]

Premier League Teams only. I hope they've cleared the mackems desk down at the EPL HQ. :razz:

134340[/snapback]

Still technically a member of premier league at the moment though. :razz:

Mabye Spurs? because we may not have voted for them to get the match replayed.

134357[/snapback]

Fred said he voted for them on sky sports this morning.

I heard on SSN's this morning that we won the vote for Roeder 19 to 1. Any idea who the team that voted against us was?

134305[/snapback]

Couldn't have been 19 - 1 surely? Was under the impression that the relegated and promoted clubs weren't permitted to vote.

134305[/snapback]

Couldn't have been 19 - 1 surely? Was under the impression that the relegated and promoted clubs weren't permitted to vote.

134364[/snapback]

There's only 20 teams in the EPL, so why did we have to vote? seems abit pointless?

134305[/snapback]

134364[/snapback]

There's only 20 teams in the EPL, so why did we have to vote? seems abit pointless?

134365[/snapback]

Sounds like it's like the elections, where the Prime Minister can vote for himself, think Bush did that in the last Presidential elections in the US and accidently marked the wrong box and his aide had to stop him posting it in the ballot box! :razz:

Fred is an idiot then. Why would he want them to replay? Surely Spurs will be one of our biggest rivals next season?

134363[/snapback]

Maybe he wants them in the CL instead of the Arse. Knowing Spurs they'll implode regardless, it's in their nature, and Arsenal will lose Henry and possibly others without CL football.

Fred is an idiot then. Why would he want them to replay? Surely Spurs will be one of our biggest rivals next season?

134363[/snapback]

Maybe he wants them in the CL instead of the Arse. Knowing Spurs they'll implode regardless, it's in their nature, and Arsenal will lose Henry and possibly others without CL football.

134466[/snapback]

More like 'you vote for us and we'll vote for you'. A bit like ' show me yours and I'll show you mine' and lets face it Shepherd hasnt seen his in a long long time.

Just shows what a PR disater the fat idiot is though. The whole world bar Spurs fans think their replay request is ridiculous but not only does fatso support it but he has to publically do so too. Fool!

Guest Sima

134305[/snapback]

134364[/snapback]

Only 16 votes, the relegated teams were not permitted as weren't we.