Wacky's off to Sunny Spain.....

Smooth Operator

.........it's time for his annual trip to Epanyol to attend the AGM of the International Dwarf Foundation. This year it's being held in the specially adapted dwarf resort of Midgetmelinos, half an hour south of Torremelinos.

He's the chair, it's a cushy number. He gets free flights out there for him and his family, free accomodation and a few free copies of Willow and Snow White on DVD.

He was telling me that this years guest speaker is the midget that was in Austin Powers.

So expect no posts from the wee fella until Tuesday.

I can just picture him having to bounce from foot to foot on his tiptoes in the shallow end, or sat on the side of the pool dangling his legs down, with his feet barely skimming the surface of the water. Oh and going to the poolside bar, and having to put his hands on the bar and pull himself up to order his drink.

.........it's time for his annual trip to Epanyol to attend the AGM of the International Dwarf Foundation. This year it's being held in the specially adapted dwarf resort of Midgetmelinos, half an hour south of Torremelinos.

134373[/snapback]

Fuck me thats gonna be some treading water his little legs will have to do! :razz:

134373[/snapback]

Fuck me thats gonna be some treading water his little legs will have to do! :razz:

134556[/snapback]

Was waiting for someone to pick up on my deliberate gaffe. :razz:

Been overcast most days much to wor lass´s displeasure but for me I´m over the moon, especially as the pram went missing at the airport and I´ve had to carry the bairn around on my shoulders for 6 miles a day, might as well have went for a week with the marines, at least the scran would have been decent.