Stop making a meal of it...

Craig

I think .COM's take on the 'Spurs situation' deserved it's own thread! :razz:

In the light of Tottenham's bid to replay the West Ham game (see their FA letter here), we have composed our own list of  matches we wish to have a 2nd crack at: 

Blackburn (a) 1996 - 4,500 Newcastle fans reportedly felt nauseous symptoms when Graham Fenton scored. Twice. 

Everton (a) 1988 - a goal down in 30 seconds? we simply weren't ready.

Partizan (h) 2003 - The Serbians had obviously practiced spot kicks before...

Our Wembley appearances since 1955. Yes, all of them. But not that stupid football league weekend ...we'll let that go.

However we are worried that QPR fans may now attempt to have Kevin Keegan's debut match replayed - after all, the scorer himself admitted on camera that the Gallowgate End had sucked the ball into the goal - blatantly unfair.

PS - we especially liked the bit in the letter about the Spurs reserve players rarely playing together - who exactly does play for their reserve team then?

That conjunctivitis at the start of last season robbed us of key players and we just drew that match, by a dodgy Boro goal, Robson was sacked soon after and we all know what followed. Can we please replay the last 2 seasons?

Edited by DotBum

Guest alex
That conjunctivitis at the start of last season robbed us of key players and we just drew that match, by a dodgy Boro goal, Robson was sacked soon after and we all know what followed.  Can we please replay the last 2 seasons?

134405[/snapback]

I forgot all about that, I know you're taking the piss but it's a similar situation.

That conjunctivitis at the start of last season robbed us of key players and we just drew that match, by a dodgy Boro goal, Robson was sacked soon after and we all know what followed.  Can we please replay the last 2 seasons?

134405[/snapback]

I forgot all about that, I know you're taking the piss but it's a similar situation.

134408[/snapback]

That sentiment is genuine.

EDIT: It also highlights the fact that if it was any game other than the final game, they wouldn't have an argument. Which makes them look even sillier.

Edited by DotBum

The police report is in from the Marriot.

They found sour grapes and hard cheese

:razz:

I'll get my coat

134454[/snapback]

The version I heard was hard cheese, sour grapes and tough shit. :razz: