Wat about that peno, wat a end 2 his c

05gwhite

;)

I thought Hulk Hogan was going to come and hit him over the head with a chair tbh.

135305[/snapback]

lol :icon_lol::lol:

wonder what would have happened if the celtic defender hadn't brought our bloke down?

So what score was it meant to be? I just wonder if Hartson was meant to score? ;)

135348[/snapback]

They were desparate to get it level again like, their defenders were even taking shots at their own goal but they couldn't hit the target until Sir Les provided the assist.

So what score was it meant to be? I just wonder if Hartson was meant to score? ;)

135348[/snapback]

Celtic always try their damnest to beat us in friendlies. I felt they were genuinely upset they lost. :icon_lol:

Allegedly, when Les scored his 'assist' he was supposed to have gone down. Cue Shearer coming on to take a pen and make it 2-2. Not coming on to make it 3-2.

Couple of Celtic fans last night weren't too chuffed with that. ;)

Sounds like it was an entertaining night, from what I'd heard previously it seemed certain to be a damp squib. Wish I'd been there.

135504[/snapback]

It was a good laugh (if only for the chance to boo Fat Fred), just so tacky and embarrassingly staged. ;)

Sounds like it was an entertaining night, from what I'd heard previously it seemed certain to be a damp squib. Wish I'd been there.

135504[/snapback]

It was a good laugh (if only for the chance to boo Fat Fred), just so tacky and embarrassingly staged. ;)

135506[/snapback]

At least it wasn't like Rob Lee's.

As i wasn't involved in the pre-match plannign i cam't say for sure, but it seemed to me to be a case of:

Play the mach properly for 90 mins competitively with the guarentee that when the injury time was announce both teams would ensure Big Al got a penalty. Because right up until the board came out i notice a few times when Cletic broke up our attacks and countered and i was thinking, there isn't long for his pen here lads!

Now i suspect that they would probably ensure his pen "meant something" so if Celtic had somehow got 2 or 3 ahead we'd have been helped back into the game!

But it seemed like they were playing properly till 90 mins was up with slight question marks over the Celtic defending as Sir Les wandered to the byline, but not definately rigging it on that one.