Jesus Wept...

Scottish Mag

The one with the blond hair is the spitting image of her father. That's going to be freaky for some lad when she's older. The other one looks just like her mother.

The one with the blond hair is the spitting image of her father. That's going to be freaky for some lad when she's older. The other one looks just like her mother.

135194[/snapback]

Aye, true enough. Proper Lisa-Marie Presley thing going on with that one.

I'll not mention the text I sent to Craig then :icon_lol:

135189[/snapback]

Was about to say! ;)

Now Keedie is another matter altogether! We need her there every week :lol:

135189[/snapback]

Was about to say! ;)

135200[/snapback]

who the hell is keedie anyway?? is she some local star? she aint no Katherine Jenkins like :lol:

135189[/snapback]

Was about to say! ;)

135200[/snapback]

who the hell is keedie anyway?? is she some local star? she aint no Katherine Jenkins like :lol:

135202[/snapback]

tbh I wasn't paying much attention to her vocal talents! :lol:

135189[/snapback]

Was about to say! ;)

135200[/snapback]

135202[/snapback]

tbh I wasn't paying much attention to her vocal talents! :lol:

135206[/snapback]

..very strong up-front. :lol:

On a similar note, my Mrs is pally with Ant's family and introduced me to his sister, who has a huge fucking slap head.

135221[/snapback]

;)

I trust you gave it a resounding slap then?! It would have been seriously rude not to tbh.

On a similar note, my Mrs is pally with Ant's family and introduced me to his sister, who has a huge fucking slap head.

135221[/snapback]

I was married by Dec's brother, who is a priest. Or maybe it was Ant's, I'm not sure.

135221[/snapback]

I was married to Dec's brother

135225[/snapback]

Civil partnership surely

Edited by geordieshandy

135221[/snapback]

I was married by Dec's brother, who is a priest. Or maybe it was Ant's, I'm not sure.

135225[/snapback]

Did he have a massive slap fod? You'll have your answer! ;)

It was Dec's brother btw. Cath knows him. Apparently

135221[/snapback]

135225[/snapback]

It was Dec's brother. He and Catmag have eloped to Australia together.

Guest alex
Wor lass used to work with Shearer's sis btw. She is the spitting double of him.

135212[/snapback]

Is she bald?

135216[/snapback]

Nah but she has the exact same 'do as his Southampton days. Or at least she did have.

Guest alex

135221[/snapback]

135225[/snapback]

I didn't know you were religious.

Wor lass used to work with Shearer's sis btw. She is the spitting double of him.

135212[/snapback]

Is she bald?

135216[/snapback]

Nah but she has the exact same 'do as his Southampton days. Or at least she did have.

135234[/snapback]

Think I'd pass on that like.

135221[/snapback]

135225[/snapback]

135236[/snapback]

Catholic guilt man.

Guest alex

135212[/snapback]

Is she bald?

135216[/snapback]

135234[/snapback]

Think I'd pass on that like.

135238[/snapback]

Something to tell your mates about though ;)

(I'd pass too tbh)

135221[/snapback]

135225[/snapback]

135236[/snapback]

I'm not, and I was upfront about it. If you want to get married in a catholic church, you have to endure several painful meetings and mentoring sessions. The priest asked me if there was anything he should know - I told him I didn't believe in God. Caused an awkward moment.

Guest alex

135221[/snapback]

135225[/snapback]

135236[/snapback]

I'm not, and I was upfront about it. If you want to get married in a catholic church, you have to endure several painful meetings and mentoring sessions. The priest asked me if there was anything he should know - I told him I didn't believe in God. Caused an awkward moment.

135244[/snapback]

Not having a pop but why did you get married in a church, was it for your lass or your respective families? I'm always curious as to why non-religious people do it. I know some people just like the idea of it. Personally I wouldn't do it (get married that is ;) ).