What an atmosphere

daveytait176

I was watching the testimonial on tv as i was on duty last night, you could feel atmosphere and i wish i was there, was good to see all the fans singing and throwing their scarfs around, Farewell alan thanks for great 10 years ;)

For once the club got something right with the scarves.  In the second half when everyone was swinging them it really was impressive and I felt privaliged to be be there.

135326[/snapback]

Aye, it was champion like.

Only one thing let it down for me, the twats who had obviously never been to a game in their life. Some fat humunculous and his similarly proportioned wife sat behind us tutting and whingeing that we wouldn't sit down ;) Did they not have a look around at the other 52,000 people and realise they were in the wrong?

Couple of mates sat elsewhere said they had simillar tits sat next to them.

For once the club got something right with the scarves.  In the second half when everyone was swinging them it really was impressive and I felt privaliged to be be there.

135326[/snapback]

Aye, it was champion like.

Only one thing let it down for me, the twats who had obviously never been to a game in their life. Some fat humunculous and his similarly proportioned wife sat behind us tutting and whingeing that we wouldn't sit down ;) Did they not have a look around at the other 52,000 people and realise they were in the wrong?

Couple of mates sat elsewhere said they had simillar tits sat next to them.

135353[/snapback]

Aye, I had two next to me, a bloke and his daughter (about 12ish I reckon). They both sat in silence the entire game looking miserable and like they didn't want to be there. Oh, and a big fuck off to the bloke who was sitting in front who came with the sole intention of just slagging Shola and Boumsong, classy twat.

well I thought the scarves were a shite idea...

as everyone around me was about a foot shorter then when they swung em it was like standing in the middle of a car wash, me head was battered! ;)

well I thought the scarves were a shite idea...

as everyone around me was about a foot shorter then when they swung em it was like standing in the middle of a car wash, me head was battered!  ;)

135615[/snapback]

Well at least you now have an excuse for looking like a werepig.. :icon_lol: