Shay Given new deal

donaldstott

i didnt realise he was in the premiership team of the season.

Scary to think he's got his best years ahead of him.

Bad news for harper though

Yeah as a Keeper, he is only coming into his peak now and will be at the top for the length of this contract and possibly beyond.

135566[/snapback]

Well he's only coming in to his peak in the traditional sense for keepers. I mean Shearer was meant to be at his peak when he signed for us but I would say he it was when he was at Blackburn.

He does seem to have raised his game a bit this season though. He's even saved a penner!

Yeah as a Keeper, he is only coming into his peak now and will be at the top for the length of this contract and possibly beyond.

135566[/snapback]

Well he's only coming in to his peak in the traditional sense for keepers. I mean Shearer was meant to be at his peak when he signed for us but I would say he it was when he was at Blackburn.

135640[/snapback]

Only cause of injury though

135566[/snapback]

135640[/snapback]

Only cause of injury though

135643[/snapback]

True.