Foooooook me

peasepud

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See A. Ferdinand missed the rebound too...! ;)

135691[/snapback]

Empty net. :icon_lol:

Liverpool are right flukey twats though, I hate them. Although they would've just been another shit team to win something since we last did, I though West Ham played really well and deserved to win. Really entertaining game though.

Great match and either side deserved a win, just a shame it wasn't won by a goal in open play but pens instead.

As soon as Harewood missed that easy rebound i knew Liverpool would win on pens, thats the way footy works sadly!

But you won't see a better cup final for god knows how long.

When it became a question of which side had the better keeper, it was only ever going to be Liverpool winning the cup.

Gerrard - 2nd only to Ronaldinho

What would liverpool be without him. Everytime they mess things up and then rely on him to get them back, and he does so everytime in spectacular fashion. Its ridiculous really.....

Hopefully people won't still say Lampard's better than Gerrard.

135742[/snapback]

I wouldn't argue the toss between them, the biggest question regarding the pair is why can't the play as well for their country as they do for their clubs !

Hmmmm. Having witnessed 50,000 fans show such fanatical devotion to Shearer and our club on Thursday night, I wonder why a club that is certainly no bigger than us [Liverpool] can constantly achieve so much.

What's the difference? Maybe LM can tell us. :icon_lol:

Mind, for us, it was a no win situation. Had West Ham won, it would have added more ridicule on our under-achieving. Instead we watch Liverpool getting ever further away, as the hopes of another Tyneside generation perish.

A bit melodramatic, I know, but true. ;)

Hmmmm. Having witnessed 50,000 fans show such fanatical devotion to Shearer and our club on Thursday night, I wonder why a club that is certainly no bigger than us [Liverpool] can constantly achieve so much.

What's the difference? Maybe LM can tell us. :icon_lol:

Mind, for us, it was a no win situation. Had West Ham won, it would have added more ridicule on our under-achieving. Instead we watch Liverpool getting ever further away, as the hopes of another Tyneside generation perish.

A bit melodramatic, I know, but true.  ;)

135782[/snapback]

Rafa Benitez and Gerrard.