Morning girls

Toonraider

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've got jet lag.  It took me 40hrs to get back from Oz and I hate QUANTAS and I hate GNER at the moment.

135813[/snapback]

;) that sounds horrendous catmag. im glad i only went to North Wales!! but did you have a good time? will you put some picicies up when you're sorted?

I think I've got jet lag.  It took me 40hrs to get back from Oz and I hate QUANTAS and I hate GNER at the moment.

135813[/snapback]

;) that sounds horrendous catmag. im glad i only went to North Wales!! but did you have a good time? will you put some picicies up when you're sorted?

135814[/snapback]

I had a ball thanks :icon_lol: And yes, course I will :lol:

Edited by catmag

135813[/snapback]

135814[/snapback]

I had a ball thanks :lol: And yes, course I will :lol:

135815[/snapback]

excellent, i love piccies :icon_lol:

Good Morning...other half is snoring the pigs to market as he stayed up to watch the Ricky Hatton fight....maybe thats what all the "boys" did too ;)

I'm waking him up soon tho as I need my full English !!! :icon_lol:

I would've been up earlier but I staggered in at 3 am and had a bath so just woke up.

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint. ;)

I would've been up earlier but I staggered in at 3 am and had a bath so just woke up.

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :D

135834[/snapback]

Can't think of a better way to grab a blokes attention on here than calling a post "morning girls"

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :D

135834[/snapback]

Can't think of a better way to grab a blokes attention on here than calling a post "morning girls"

135872[/snapback]

Any reason you quoted me though? :D

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

135888[/snapback]

You're a girl, right?

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :icon_lol:

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

135888[/snapback]

You're a girl, right?

135895[/snapback]

The " :D " was key tbh...

135813[/snapback]

Not every word starting with Q has a U after it for example Qantas is one word with no 'u' following the Q. Maybe you're still jet lagged catmag :D

Plus Qantas is the best airline in the world!

135813[/snapback]

Not every word starting with Q has a U after it for example Qantas is one word with no 'u' following the Q. Maybe you're still jet lagged catmag :D

135913[/snapback]

It's not the jet lag Wellsy, it's just part of the 'blonde thing' she has going on at the moment :D

I take it she's still blonde at the moment.

I took a puck to the side of my stomach where there's no protection so now I feel like a fat kid after a 100 metre sprint.  :icon_lol:

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

135888[/snapback]

hit the wrong button through having a bad heed man :D

135813[/snapback]

135913[/snapback]

Aye, I knew the QANTAS thing, I was just a bit delirious I think. :D To be honest, they're by far the best airline I've ever flown with, I was just delayed out of Sydney on Friday, then got back to London to find the trains were only running as far as York. :icon_lol: I'd travelled 11,000 miles only to end up on a bastard bus between York and Newcastle. Not amused.

Edited by catmag

Good morning ladies- just gone 945 am here so I reckon this is a bit earlyish due to the hallmark holiday and being a weekend. Nice to see you made it back safe Cath- it really hasn't been the same.

Good morning ladies- just gone 945 am here so I reckon this is a bit earlyish due to the hallmark holiday and being a weekend. Nice to see you made it back safe Cath- it really hasn't been the same.

135941[/snapback]

Aww, thanks m'dear :D Loving the sig! :D

135941[/snapback]

Aww, thanks m'dear :D Loving the sig! :D

135943[/snapback]

Cheers LOL! Managed to put it into actual use this week accompanied with my hand in his face shoving him out the door backwards. It was... liberating. :icon_lol:

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

wasnt intended that way at all!!!...we dont all think that way!! :icon_lol::D

Just noticed it was mainly us females on here early and was being friendly..i had an excuse anyway, i'd just got in from night shift...now ive had a sleep, so good morning everyone again :D

135834[/snapback]

135872[/snapback]

wasnt intended that way at all!!!...we dont all think that way!! :icon_lol::D

Just noticed it was mainly us females on here early and was being friendly..i had an excuse anyway, i'd just got in from night shift...now ive had a sleep, so good morning everyone again :D

135979[/snapback]

aha...a night nurse