Wills

Toonraider

:icon_lol:

Slightly worried because it's a german oral, and I have to talk non-stop about a film for 10 mins...Trouble is I'm sticking to 4 questions but was talking for 10 mins and only asnwered 1. :D

But thanks Toonraider. :D

Slightly worried because it's a german oral, and I have to talk non-stop about a film for 10 mins...Trouble is I'm sticking to 4 questions but was talking for 10 mins and only asnwered 1.  :D

But thanks Toonraider.  :icon_lol:

136194[/snapback]

Should have got Meenzer to help you out on that one! :D

Seriously though, best of luck young 'un!

Slightly worried because it's a german oral, and I have to talk non-stop about a film for 10 mins...Trouble is I'm sticking to 4 questions but was talking for 10 mins and only asnwered 1.  :D

But thanks Toonraider.  :D

136194[/snapback]

That lass coming back ower is she?

136194[/snapback]

136208[/snapback]

I'm going there next month hopefully. :lol:

Exam was a piece of piss! I originally got a D in the mock so was scared shitless but nailed it this time. :D

:lol:

136194[/snapback]

136208[/snapback]

I'm going there next month hopefully. :lol:

Exam was a piece of piss! I originally got a D in the mock so was scared shitless but nailed it this time. :icon_lol:

136333[/snapback]

pride cometh before a fall.... :D

:lol:

Slightly worried because it's a german oral, and I have to talk non-stop about a film for 10 mins...Trouble is I'm sticking to 4 questions but was talking for 10 mins and only asnwered 1.  :icon_lol:

But thanks Toonraider.  :lol:

136194[/snapback]

136208[/snapback]

I'm going there next month hopefully. :woosh:

Exam was a piece of piss! I originally got a D in the mock so was scared shitless but nailed it this time. :icon_lol:

136333[/snapback]

pride cometh before a fall.... :D

136337[/snapback]

If all my AS levels go tits up, I'm blaming you. :D

Guest Toplass-101

If anyone in the North East wants to make a will, there is a free offer in todays Ronny Gill (page 9 of the supplement).

You can have a "simple" will done, at about 5 local solicitors for free.

Bargain!

If anyone in the North East wants to make a will, there is a free offer in todays Ronny Gill (page 9 of the supplement).

You can have a "simple" will done, at about 5 local solicitors for free.

Bargain!

136346[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh you're taking business away from my lot! :D

Incidentally out of those listed in the Ronnie, stay well away from Ward Hadaway, big name but they're fucking shite.

136366[/snapback]

locally known as Haddaway n Shite... :D

Incidentally out of those listed in the Ronnie, stay well away from Ward Hadaway, big name but they're fucking shite.

136366[/snapback]

locally known as Haddaway n Shite... :D

136392[/snapback]

Accurate an'all like.. managed to sod up my mam's divorce, transfer of equity and will all in one go.. Still haven't put it right either.. :icon_lol:

Of the ones listed would recommend Kidd & Spoor, worked with them loads and always nice and easy to deal with. :D

• 2 weeks later...

For FFS make awill and get it signed up properly - you have no idea how much work and ill feeling it can cause if you die without one

For FFS make awill and get it signed up properly - you have no idea how much work and ill feeling it can cause if you die without one

140082[/snapback]

;)

Sod that bastard!

Leazes Mag will probably leave him something nice though.

Guest alex

The only advice I can give is NEVER use Browell, Smith & Co. for any legal matters whatsoever. They are shit.

I got one when I became a homeowner a few years ago. It's worth doing, wasn't sure about whether the royals getting anything that wasn't in a will if you shuffle off was an urban myth or not, but it motivated me to get it sorted.

Wasn't a difficult or too expensive thing to do either.

Aye things are pretty difficult, my mother didnt have one and things got awrkward :lol:

What pissed me off was the amount of fecking paper work we had to do for her. The death certificates etc.

Banks and building societies wouldnt accept phtocopies etc and you had to pay a stupid amount to get one.

Yet fecking asylumn seeekers get fucking stuff given to em on the plate!! ;)

Edited by wykikitoon

Gonna get my lass to do mine when she qualifies ;)

My will would probably change every year anyway.

140616[/snapback]

you sure it's a good idea to have your girlfriend doing it? she could see the phat wage your on, write herself into the will and bump you off. :lol:

I've not really got much for anyone to have right now.

I haven't given it much thought, but over the last week or so I have. My Grandad died last weekend, and it was the first time that I've experienced a death in my immediate family. So that sort of stuff hits home.

Gonna get my lass to do mine when she qualifies ;)

My will would probably change every year anyway.

140616[/snapback]

you sure it's a good idea to have your girlfriend doing it? she could see the phat wage your on, write herself into the will and bump you off. :lol:

140640[/snapback]

To be honest, she probably takes most of it at the moment anyway :lol: