Tabs in Spain

Jusoda Kid

Was planning on bringing a boat load of snowt back but L & B´s or any other decent brand are now 35 euros a sleeve. Works out about 24 quid, i can get them back home for a couple of quid more, disgraceful. Seems like everything has went up we´re I´m stopping, a taxi from the airport last Sept was 40 euros, it was 50 last week, that was after knocking him down form 60, ripping bastards :D

You can get tabs for 2 euro (1.30ish) a pack in Spain. The tourist prices are a piss-take. You somewhere down south?

Guest Sima
Was planning on bringing a boat load of snowt back but L & B´s or any other decent brand are now 35 euros a sleeve. Works out about 24 quid, i can get them back home for a couple of quid more, disgraceful. Seems like everything has went up we´re I´m stopping, a taxi from the airport last Sept was 40 euros, it was 50 last week, that was after knocking him down form 60, ripping bastards :D

136184[/snapback]

Do what? Lamberts are cleaners tabs man.

136184[/snapback]

136482[/snapback]

I'm no cleaner...cheeky scrote... :D

Guest Sima

136184[/snapback]

136482[/snapback]

I'm no cleaner...cheeky scrote... :D

136494[/snapback]

Why? do you smoke Sovreign?

You can get tabs for 2 euro (1.30ish) a pack in Spain.  The tourist prices are a piss-take.  You somewhere down south?

136209[/snapback]

Yeah, kick in the arse from mijas. Tried loads of dodgy little tobacconists and they were all the same price.

Nowt wrong with Lamberts Sima, what do you smoke? Silk Cut extra light

You can get tabs for 2 euro (1.30ish) a pack in Spain.  The tourist prices are a piss-take.  You somewhere down south?

136209[/snapback]

Yeah, kick in the arse from mijas. Tried loads of dodgy little tobacconists and they were all the same price.

136592[/snapback]

FFS, you go to Spain for 5 days and alls you're interested in is picking up cheap tabs, when you should've been playing the family man role and treating the bairn to some fresh air, cos lets face it, the air in your gaff hardly promotes a healthy upbringing for the poor kid.

136209[/snapback]

136592[/snapback]

FFS, you go to Spain for 5 days and alls you're interested in is picking up cheap tabs, when you should've been playing the family man role and treating the bairn to some fresh air, cos lets face it, the air in your gaff hardly promotes a healthy upbringing for the poor kid.

136605[/snapback]

Played the family man role, the tabs are the perk of the trip to try and claw back some of my hard earned cash that her and the bairn plundered on shit spanish food and tacky gifts.

136209[/snapback]

136592[/snapback]

of which he only smokes them half way down to halt the nasty nicotine :D

136209[/snapback]

136592[/snapback]

136605[/snapback]

Played the family man role, the tabs are the perk of the trip to try and claw back some of my hard earned cash that her and the bairn plundered on shit spanish food and tacky gifts.

136607[/snapback]

But as is the case in my gaff, she's the major breadwinner so surely she would have been paying your way? Btw, I'll pick my gift up tonight. :D

136209[/snapback]

136592[/snapback]

136605[/snapback]

136607[/snapback]

But as is the case in my gaff, she's the major breadwinner so surely she would have been paying your way? Btw, I'll pick my gift up tonight. :lol:

136741[/snapback]

You are taking the piss, she's that tight she regularly wakes herself up to see if she's lost any sleep ;)